Home

Custom Commando Project

Da_man

What we do is photoshop a commando render to people's requests.

For example:

ShellPW-full;init:.jpg to this:Knightfall3-full;init:.jpg

This is a continuation of a popular, long-running(and only active) thread in the RC forum. The current staff is General LiWar, M@RS, and me. Please post your request in the following format.

1. Name of the commando.

2. Color and basic idea.

3. Type of gun.

4. Animated/Not.

5. Details (where you want the color, etc.)

Here is a link to the original thread. If you are willing to help, please give us a sample of your work, and we will judge, and if it is good enough, you will be added to CCP group.

Also, all of the work in the previous thread can be found at my site

http://genliwar.googlepages.com

AND to continue with old policy:

1)DO NOT DOUBLE POST in this thread. If you do we will not produce your custom commando until the posts are edited to one. The "edit this" option is conveniently placed at the bottom right of your posts.

2)Only request 1 commando at a time. We like to give equal opportunities for everyone to receive theirs in a timely manner. Also you may find you want slight modifications to your original request. You can request more than one, just wait until after we post the product of your original request.

Okay, my friend wanted a chrome commando with superman symbols on his chest and legs...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=417

he didn't want anything else...

I could have added colors, but he sometimes can become the "Hulk" at points, so I decided to do exactly what he wanted...

I'll be gone for awhile, so don't do anything while I'm gone...:D

Alright, but what do you mean? Like all green armor, or a hulk head on green armor?

I'll make both, and you can tell which one you like better (I can't believe the new The Hulk movie comes out in 5 hours!)

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=443

I finished! Here is the final product!

I'm thinking of a mercenary look. Please make him look more like a rogue, and make him have dirty armor. Surprise me with a cool name. :) Throw in a few grenades too. :xp: Thanks!

I'll try, I'm new to this, but hey there's always room for practice :)

I was just taught an easier way to make lightsabers on Photoshop, I have Photoshop CS2 so I hope this works for you guys...

first, make a new layer

second, you use the "Square Tool" to make a rectangle coming from the hilt

third, you feather the rectangle out about 10% and fill the rectangle twice with whichever color you want

third and a half, to fill with a color, click on the top of the two colors to the left, change the color bar to your favored color and choose the shading you want, next click "Edit" then "Fill" and change the contents to foreground color

fourth, you click just right of the wording "Layer __"

fifth, change the setting at the top from "Screen" to "Normal"

sixth, change the "Spread" bar to 1% and the "Size" bar to 62%

seventh, change the "Range" to 100% and the "Jitter" bar to 0%

eight, square off the bottom with the "Square Tool" and delete it

Now, you should have a nice lightsaber to use in your picture

:EDIT:Don't forget to rotate the "blade" to match the position with the hilt...

I was just taught an easier way to make lightsabers on Photoshop, I have Photoshop CS2 so I hope this works for you guys...

This is what I do (Adobe Photoshop 7.0 works with CS2 i believe),

1.I make a new layer

2.select a rectangle with the polygon tool

3.fill it with white

4.add a gausian blur (this can be done at the end, sometimes it's hard to know how much to blur before the glow is added)

5.go to "Layer Style"

6.check outer glow

7.adjust those settings until the desired lightsaber effect is achieved

I'll work on a version of Rev7's request too, but i'm a little busy the next couple of days

I'll see what i can do, but like i said i'm kinda busy and the pics might be hard to get to make it anyways. M@RS or Da_man should probably pick this request up for it to be done in a timely manner.

but I'd prefer from now on that this thread be used mainly for clone commandos. Separate Requests can be pm'ed to me although i can't guarantee i'll get to everyones

Archived