Home

Must-have mods?

eXit0r

Greetings, new here, after buying and playing through ME i felt it was time to give both Kotor I and Kotor II a whirl again, was a few years ago.

Now I never tried any mods at all when I played a few years ago and now I really want to enhance my experience and I now ask ya'll if there what mods you really recommend me to download and use, goes for both games.

Thanks in advance!

It depends on what you're into really. I personally like to add lots of new content and add some nifty new items to play with.

My personal favourite set of mods for both games are as follows:

K1:

WotOR

Brotherhood of Shadow

Recruitable Kay

ORD Mandell

Yavin IV

Revan's Items by ChAiNz.2da

TSL:

Coruscant

USM

Fork Lightsabers

Final Touch

Lightsaber Replacement Hilts

As you can see, I like added content and new weapin models a lot, best thing you can do is poke around KotORFiles and see what you can find that you like the look of.

As for what Marius said, I would not advise mixing BoS and Recruitable Kay. It caused certain characters in BoS to look like Kay and other BoS characters. For instance, a Rodian character turned into Kay. It does not kill the game, however.

• 4 weeks later...

For KOTOR - There are a ton of great mods out there, but these are my current favorites.:

Shem's Featgain and Force Power Gain. (I love these - the game is a little stingy on the feats - especially if you like to play a consular)

Allronix Dialog pack (She restored a lot of dialog and added more - very well done-adds a lot to character development. Not all has VO, but it's quite well-written.)

RedHawke's OrdMandell mod is a blast to play. (Its really tough as well)

RedHawke's Sith Artfacts (Its nice to be able to use these items as a light side char.)

RedHawke's Ebon Hawk WorkBench (You can make some really neat stuff)

BOS (Fabulous mod even though it still has a few little glitches. Fantastic storyline)

You'd be talking about Movie_Mandalorians_v2.0? portion of Readme follows:

"Movie-style Mandalorians v2.0" MOD for SW: KotOR 2: The Sith Lords

By DeadMan........

1. What is this?

This MOD changes appearance of all mandalorians in the game. Now they will look in style of Jango and Boba Fett.......

Archived