Home

New Module request

DarthXANA

KOTOR 1

I was hoping someone would attempt this...

its Juno from FF7

2574915131_d37c4d7c12_m.jpg

Heres more reference images...i really only want a few small segments of the area divided into several modules i mainly need the top part of the mako cannon big enough for a large fight.

2574913547_958ba6e590_m.jpg

2575739742_813eb3ffe4_m.jpg

2574913519_c09cc53b15_m.jpg

2575739706_1ef8897ef0_m.jpg

2575739688_0b39cc0c26_m.jpg

2575739688_0b39cc0c26_m.jpg

2575739660_1735ff35cb_m.jpg

2574913473_af3cb3ec40_m.jpg

2575739650_0e63efcba9_m.jpg

2575739634_db216848e3_m.jpg

2575739616_7e6b983883_m.jpg

2574913401_51136c06b3_m.jpg

2575739592_cf9bcde190_m.jpg

2574913361_aef940ac18_m.jpg

Thats a big job....

SithSpecter is looking at other stuff at the moment so he probebly won't attempt this

Doc Valantine is Making his 'Game'. So I'm 99% sure he won't attempt this.

Dunno what Quanon is doing. He might help you.

They're not the only three members here, you know. ;)

But it is a pretty large job. Anyone who's not played FF7 before probably won't be able to, because even with screenshots it's hard to see an overall view.

It might be better for you to look at some tutorials and try it out on your own :)

_EW_

Well like i stated I really only need the top part of the cannon where they are fighting in those screen shots....the other segments would be appreciated but not necessary...Ive been looking at tutorials and it looks doable...however i dont think its gonna look anything like it if i make it

Yes, Ender. But they're the "Triumvirate Lords of the Third Dimension", the best modelers in modding KOTOR series. I have no idea about settoken though...

I know who they are, thanks. And I have the utmost respect for the three of them.

However, this is how mod requests work:

Someone asks for a mod.

Someone who can and will complete it, does.

It's neither relevant nor necessary for a third party to give updates as to why specific modders cannot help, especially since he was not involved nor did the OP ask about the three.

You've only been here 3 months; I've seen a lot of good modelers come through here. Don't discount others just because these three have done some good work.

_EW_

No, you get me wrong, my dear Watson. I am not discrediting other modelers. After re-looking at my post, it may appear that I was, but that was not my intention. And I do know the process all too well.

Before you start throwing things that you may think I don't know about because I have

only been here for 3 months

I have learned a great deal, but I knew about the process before I learned.

No, you get me wrong, my dear Watson. I am not discrediting other modelers. After re-looking at my post, it may appear that I was, but that was not my intention. And I do know the process all too well.

Well then thank you for clarifying, since it seemed to the rest of us that you were in fact doing so.

Before you start throwing things that you may think I don't know about because I have only been here three months, I have learned a great deal, but I knew about the process before I learned.

I was referring to the people that you actually have never met due to the fact that you're a newer member. There are more than three important people here. It wasn't an insult, just a fact.

_EW_

Okay... this is getting re-Goddang-diculous. Allow me to point a few things out before we get in a slug-out here:

1. Ender, I got your pm, and I am not offended at all at what you are doing, should I have seen this before you did, I likely would have reacted the same way.

2. The "Triumvirate of the Lords of the Third Dimension" was just a joke. We don't really think we are GODS OF ALL 3D CREATION! So no, we aren't the pretentious bastards some people think that we are ;).

3. I wouldn't say that Module Creation is something I am known for... at all, in fact I have just started doing that this year... and I have been here for quite a while :).

So just to sum up, I do not think I am the best modder out there, and I am perfectly aware there are other great modders who are modulating their hearts out, God bless them, God save the Queen, I salute you and so forth.

Hope that clears things up, and thank you to Ender for directing me to this thread and responding accordingly.

-Doc Valentine

The "Triumvirate of the Lords of the Third Dimension" was just a joke. We don't really think we are GODS OF ALL 3D CREATION! So no, we aren't the pretentious bastards some people think that we are ;).

So just to sum up, I do not think I am the best modder out there, and I am perfectly aware there are other great modders who are modulating their hearts out, God bless them, God save the Queen, I salute you and so forth.

I concur. I don't think that I'm the best modder/modeler out there. I have just started modeling this year. Before then, I had no idea what went into it. Just because we may be the most active here doesn't make us the only people that can do it. Off the top of my head I can name two other people that have been modeling areas: Glovemaster and DarthInSidious. There are lots of other people that could do it as well if they felt like, Inyri, T7, .etc.

I got Enders PM, not insulted by far.

He's got a point really, there are other good modders out there.

And like Doc said this Lord stuff is just a silly thing I started off.

Plus, I think lost of people are still thinking this kind of modding goes in an afternoon, it doesn't.

Its slow, slow, slow and buggy.

If people don't like or Sigs, I'll mine down, put something else in there.

But so far I didn't receive any complaints from other LF members or the moderators.

Anyway this is all awfully of topic. Get back to it.

Archived