Home

OJP 1.3 Roadmap

DarthDie

Now that OJP 1.2 has been sent in to JK3 files, I figured I would post the 1.3 roadmap :).

(I'm hoping it comes out the same as it looks in notepad++...,...it didn't so changed it a bit.

OJP v1.3 Roadmap:

E-11:

-if stand still mishap goes up by : 1 per 3 shots

-if walk mishap goes up by 1 per 2 shots

-if run mishap goes up by 1 per 1 shot

Clone rifle:

- +1 DP damage to all possible DP damages

T-21:

- +1 DP damage to all possible DP damages

Jetpack:

-drop slower, slower velocity but keep same max speed

Reload

-Animation bugs will be fixed

-Command will change from force_absorb or whatever to reload ( eg. bind r reload) (Done)

-Ammo pool not displaying till you reload will be fixed (Doesn't happen)

-Will clean up teh code (not that this effects any of you..) cause itz ugly

Grip Physics:

-This will be expanded on ;D.

Cloak

-Not moving/firing will make you more cloaked, and moving/firing will make you less cloaked :D (Done/almost done)

Vehicles

-You'll be able to actually land ;o

-Will be tweaked in some way to be moar useful

Bugs:

-When you get kicked in grapple, grapple will be canceled

-Rolling anim not working after second time will be fixed (Fixed)

-9/10 Point circles will be fixed (Fixed,thankz grevious)

-Not exactly a bug but i'll remove absorb from the list of force powers when you scroll through them (Fixed/Done)

-Mindtrick someone, run around = no force lost.

-immortality bug if server owner switches ojp_ffarespawntimer to 0 when someone is in respawn

-Double det pack explosions (on player and on place the det was spawned)

-sentry aims up high on knockdown opponents

-if duel weilding no 2X holestered weapon

-Grip 2 bug whar person being gripped just floats away (Fixed)

Menus:

-On main menu thar will be ojpedia -Tanqexe

Dual pistols:

-Second gun will be rotated correctly

Force powers:

-When you have dark rage and run into somebody teh somebody gets damage and knocked down ( like grip )

Possible ideas: (Please note these are possible ideas they may or may not make it into 1.3

-Default jump does 3 MP,level 1 2 MP, level 2 1 MP

-Forcefield requires a charge up, moar you charge up moar tough it iz (thar limit of course).

-Charge up force powers

-Thermal will be grippable (and throwable back ;o), and mebbe other items

-Back + kick cancels grapple

Feel free to post features you might like to see (plx make them practical, meaning leik no exploding kittehs ;P), or bugs fixed in 1.3 (that aren't listed of course).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you add option, so in menu when i am creating game,i can set that all bots must be tab bots,not normal JA bots(or they are already tab bots?)?If that option already excist,where she is?

2.Can you tell me the difference,between aotc bots(are they from aotc mod?),and tab bots?

3.I am hoping that bots use not only single saber.. in 1.2 version.If they not,then fix that for 1.3

Suggestions / Bugs

Fix the little sentry hack timer

Maybe give unlimited sentry's and force fields but have a long spawn timer

Juyo needs its own stance

When you pick red/blue boba, sometimes theres a jetpack overlap (model issue?)

Flame and use item UI in controls

Fix Bryar pistol animation

FPS lag for rockets and explosions

immortality bug if server owner switches ojp_ffarespawntimer to 0 when someone is in respawn

Light saber goes though the hand of makashi stance

sliding groundstab for staff forward move?

bot instant get up after pistol shot down (sometimes)

Double det pack explosions (on player and on place the det was spawned)

Maybe make it when the det packer dies, the det packs he placed dont blow up, so that way it gives the one who got det packed a second chance.

OJP hud half covers up current forcepower in use

disarmed offhand stance animation

sentry aims up high on knockdown opponents

menu under favorites has the del. favorite thing overlaping another UI command

npcs still follow you in ffa respawn spec timer

flame thrower should have its own icon and not the cloak one

if duel weilding no 2X holestered weapon

locked server graphic hangs off server selection

maybe have our own OJP map loading screen? Instead of normal.

Thats all I could think of.

I probably mentioned some that are already fixed, but o well.

No sight of OJP yet :X.

Alright, and what about the one million punches punch?

Punch, hold +button2 bound button. Punch will get stuck (with left arm) walk towards anything and fear the one million punches punch. (Instakill not guaranteed).

This is the only mod I found in which the "animation hold glitch" actually has some use lol, in all others melee does nothing when put into the stuck position.

FPS lag for rockets and explosions

Never had that, only Force Fields "lag" me. (Though my fps doesn't go down and my ping stays the same, my character walks differently compared to 0 force fields)

Can you add option, so in menu when i am creating game,i can set that all bots must be tab bots,not normal JA bots(or they are already tab bots?)?If that option already excist,where she is?

2.Can you tell me the difference,between aotc bots(are they from aotc mod?),and tab bots?

3.I am hoping that bots use not only single saber.. in 1.2 version.If they not,then fix that for 1.3

Mindtrick doesn't have to be changed. With the addition of so many large-radius explosions, and sentry/seekers (which are 5 and 6 points respectively and carry unlimited ammo) there is no reason to nerf mindtrick... for now.

The v1.2 code will be up by next week or so.

ok things that i would like to see changed for 1.3

old makashi stance

juyo has own stance

the charged pistols dont shoot you across the map, just knockdown

snipers totally gone, they are rediculously over powered right now with no charge up time needed

some admin functions

duels where you cant see others

training duels from clanmod

emotes

ok things that i would like to see changed for 1.3

old makashi stance

juyo has own stance

the charged pistols dont shoot you across the map, just knockdown

snipers totally gone, they are rediculously over powered right now with no charge up time needed

some admin functions

duels where you cant see others

training duels from clanmod

emotes

Old Makashi Stance: You can do this yourself (it's wut I did lolz) If you want I can send you teh animations.cfg

Juyo: Same I guess (Though this one you'd have to create for yourself.)

Snipers overpowered: Just SABERACROBATICS :D lawlsz, I still manage to kill a lot of snipers even though they one hit kill. Matter of dodging their snipez, and strafejumping from snip0r to snip0r

But yeah, Maxstate said he'd post a patch today on the forumz, and that he'd kill DarthDie. =x

The two primary things that I would like to see that we've talked about before are the stormtrooper skill (having 2-4 stormtroopers follow you around depending on level and take basic commands) and a force power that allows you to fling items or weapons at people with varying results of damage or kniockdown (maybe depending on whats being flung). We could even do model replacements for the guns we dont use to be something bigger or more solid :D

I have to say I agree with the comments above about the stances. The old makashi stance was still teh best (the current one looks decent, but I just noticed taht the saberhand is upsidedown from what I thought it was and no one would hold a saber that way) and we definitely need something for juyo. The forms feel better and more balanced than they ever have before though :)

There is no opening stance for Juyo. There are no stances for the Forms. Every jedi makes his or her own style based on the mentality and guidelines of the Form. To prove this point we could also just make every style have yellow style animations you know ;o

Snipers should be dealt with by DarthDie. He came home pretty late yesterday so I didn't get to tell him what to do. Basically, the rifles do 200 DP damage for even a milisecond worth of charge time, while they should be doing that much only for a full 3-4 second charge. You can instakill anyone by just aiming at them from scope and tapping the fire button.

Yes there is a opening stance for Juyo.

Darth Sidious uses the opening stance for Juyo three or four times, and his fighting style fits the exact description of Juyo as in the Star Wars Insider 62, all evidence points to Sidious using Juyo.

Not many people know but Darth Maul after being taught by Sidious and studying the other 6 lightsaber combat, also developed his own lightsaber style based on Juyo and combined his technique with his double-bladed lightsaber.

Yes there is a opening stance for Juyo.

Darth Sidious uses the opening stance for Juyo three or four times, and his fighting style fits the exact description of Juyo as in the Star Wars Insider 62, all evidence points to Sidious using Juyo.

Not many people know but Darth Maul after being taught by Sidious and studying the other 6 lightsaber combat, also developed his own lightsaber style based on Juyo and combined his technique with his double-bladed lightsaber.

There are no stances for the Forms. Every jedi makes his or her own style based on the mentality and guidelines of the Form. To prove this point we could also just make every style have yellow style animations you know ;o

Q.E.D

based on the mentality and guidelines of the Form.

indeed, based on the mentality and guidelines of that form is the stance that Darth Sidious used.

So because we have stances for all the styles except juyo we should incorporate juyo's as well. Silly that we neglect it for some reason...

Archived