Home

Spore Is Awesome

Datheus

Yes. As some of you know, the free demo is/was going out with some magazines in the UK.

I am seriously considering shelling out the $10 for the full Creature Creator on Wednesday.

I will probably do whatever I can to get my hands on the full game as soon as possible when September rolls around.

If you haven't been following the game much, it is currently slated for a September 7 release. However, starting June 17, there will be a free demo of the creature creator available (about 1/5 of the content of appendages and textures), and a full version of the creature creator available for $10. Check out both here

Datheus: OG Spore Fanatic since 2005

Uh, I broke your Dath combo :3

Spore looks like it's gonna be amazing. If I can get my hands on a next gen console of my own, that baby's goin' on my christmas list.

Actually, since 'Darth' would sound rather like 'Dath' in certain parts of the world, I don't think you have... Wally did :p

On topic... I haven't a clue what y'all are talking about... *runs to look*

Actually, since 'Darth' would sound rather like 'Dath' in certain parts of the world, I don't think you have... Wally did :p

On topic... I haven't a clue what y'all are talking about... *runs to look*

is that a jab about how i may have made a typo many years ago when i registered my user name? i will gut you like a stuck pig

is that a jab about how i may have made a typo many years ago when i registered my user name? i will gut you like a stuck pig

Writer's mine to gut. And hang with meat hooks.

As for Spore, I'd love to play it once it comes out. If only I'd manage to get a new graphics card and a motorcycle(w/ license) by then. Seems like an interesting enough of an idea to provide endless hours of fun and virtual mayhem :p

AHHH!!! THE CREATURE EDITOR IS AMAZING!

That is all.

EDIT: Oh. and Ave, the requirements are pretty low... I'm confident you should be able to play it on any computer that's like from like, you know, the stone age.

WINDOWS XP - 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent - 512 MB RAM - A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 - At least 6 GB of hard drive space. WINDOWS VISTA - 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent - 768 MB RAM - A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 - At least 6 GB of hard drive space

Archived