Home

If you were to terraform and rule a planet... (testosterone warning)

Arcesious

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would personally choose to terraform a planet very far away.

I'd create it into a getaway retreat, a vacation spot for humanity to come visit and enjoy.

Basically, my vision would be for it to be like the Unknown Planet from KOTOR (without the sunken ships) and surround it by hotels, resorts, theme parks, and other recreational stuff.

In other words, I'd rule the planet more or less like a CEO than an actual politician/king/emperor...

:D

First I'd create, preside and rule over a private electric company which would focus on extracting the planet in question life energy though specially designed reactors. I'd build a nice and fairly gigantic sprawling metropolis to accomodate my slav... workers and their families.

The point as to which I get original would be on the shipping of this energy to Earth, which I'd sell at ridiculous high prices on the stocks. The countris would jump at each other throats to get it.

If the planet had a beach I'd also fund a resort called Costa del Sol.

Interesting question. However, I would recreate a time-period like the American Revolution, with a new one every twenty years. No infrastructure, no solid government, and no stability.

Oh, yeah, and we'd have amazing medicine that would make us live to 122. :p

First, change the axis to get rid of the:swear: midnight sun. Then create the largest mountain in da ooniverze, specially made bungee/base/people-I-don't-like jumping on one side, a huge downhill skiing paradise on the other. Then have bacteria turn every ocean into a diferent kind of booze. Finishing off I'd gene manipulate everyone who wish to live on my planet to make communism a reality.

Hmmm.........

I'd chose a planet far enough away from Earth so that their attention isn't on me.

Then, I'd try and get all the really 'smart' people of Earth to come set up companies on my planet. Then, working with the companies set up, I would work to expand beyond my dinky single planet, this time looking for cheep labor to man any factories and foundries needed to support an inter-solar-systemic (Is that even a word?) empire/government.

After that is done, I'd try and expand into Sol.

Firstly, congrats on the geekiest thread title I have ever seen at LFN ever!! :D

I have this already planned out. It will happen one day.

NAME: Astrotonia7

Designation: A Planet populated by large, horny Amazonian Women :D

Chief Misson: Endless ''Snoo-Snoo''

y'know, Like that Futurama epsiode >>

amazon.gif

mtfbwya

I'd create a system full of lpanets of extremes. It would be a binary star system, with a single, white-gray-silver colored gas giant. Around the gas giant would be worlds of different extremes, one water world, one jungle world, one desert world, one ice world, one volcanic world, and one metropolis world... It would be a huge tourist resort spread over all of those moons and around the gas giant. :D I'd have my own mansions and palaces on each planet, huge space stations around the gas giant, and run it in a benevolent dictatorship, eventually making the system a huge tourism and trading area, full of all kinds of fun... A system also hosting huge galactic races in fast, dexterous spaceships.

ooh.

well, i'd get Jupiter's storm to go away, and made it solid (somehow)

AFTER storing some of the gas away >.>

then i'd do loadsa experiments with the gas and foetus' (cause im mad)

and then create deformed people, and i would be their ruler. :D even if i wasn't deformed like them (sort of like a hitler situation... just on a grander scale! and no killing.)

I would use it as a secret military installation for research and development of advanced weaponry and other miscellaneous technology. After that, I'll blockade the rest of the planets in the system (to prevent the rest of you from becoming a threat) and turn command over to my brother, who would undoubtedly be smarter than me in terms of how to conquer Earth.

Astro: thought about doing that, then realized that as ruler of the planet, getting girls wouldn't be much of a problem.

War mongers: What precisley would be the point in taking over other planets?

J7: I hope for your sake that the pic was of a random prettygirl and not your gf, otherwise I'm afraid I'll be forced to kill you:D

J7: I hope for your sake that the pic was of a random prettygirl and not your gf' date=' otherwise I'm afraid I'll be forced to kill you:D[/quote']

:rofl:

Unfortunately she's not my girlfriend; her name is Kristin Kreuk and in my opinion the most physically beautiful woman in the world today, I couldn't comment on her personality though, as unlike many celebs she keeps herself, to herself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Kreuk

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=kristin+kreuk&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

I'm bored of my world can i come to yours? We could be in a threeway, i would'nt mind, as long as i'm with Kristin.

Sorry, being good little Christians (or should that be Yodaians on my planet?) we're not really into that - however our next door neighbour Natalie would love to meet you;

natalieportman.jpg

Our other next door neighbour Diego said he would like to meet you too...

Diego_Maradona_183770c.jpg

I love my planet!

Ah well, she's all yours, just realized she is 8 years older than me so would probably age too fast. And while you can "fix" a girls apearance with enough alcohol, it only last one night, meaning you are screwed in the morning:D

Herbie: Mind letting me borow your world while you are, eh, busy with Kristin? ForeverNight, Rev7 and TKA-001 needs some ninja treatment so the rest of us can live in peace.:D

Burnseyy: When I become prime minister, you'll become health minister:xp:

Hmm, I'm not really sure if this is the original intention of the thread...

But I would make Saturn suitable for life, it's really pretty.

I could go ice-skating on the rings ^^

Now to be not so-serious:

As for ruling, I have some good ideas... But,

I think I would put Gandalf in charge.... or maybe Optimus Prime. :D

I'd probably end up leaving in my spaceship, looking for Luke Skywalker to hang out with. :xp:

I'd leave Gandalf and Optimus to duke it out, whoever wins gets to rule Saturn. (I wonder who...)

War mongers: What precisley would be the point in taking over other planets?

Power, wealth, stability, and personal enjoyment, not to mention more potential resources to keep the economy going. What the hell wouldn't be the point??

Archived