Home

Retunred Vet, need a bit of advice

Aeviv

I played galaxies preety much since launch but money got tight before the NGE and pull out. I returned to game a couple of weeks back and found that a quick way to level up your characters was to follow the legacy quests. Now the legacy has run dry and my charachter is level 52. Obviously i want to keep playing but i dont want to grind 38 levels!

So my question is simple: Where is a good place to find quests for my level and above? (hopefully more specific than just 'Dantooine' or 'Kashyyyk'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope, Themeparks are much different (although SWG does have "raid instances" known as Heroic Encounters). Themeparks are basically a series of quests that usually take place in a certain location, and allow to meet certain celebrities (like Disney World). Of course, not too long ago, the Devs redid the themeparks to be MUCH harder. Now, they require a group to do, but the storyline is much better.

OP: I'd recommend going to the Official Forums, and browsing the Game Guides/Hints/Tips forum, or your profession forum.

Archived