Home

[TSL] Sniper Rifle

Master_Crush

Can anyone make this Sniper Rifle: http://www.theshootersbox.com/store/images/firearms/savage_rifle_110GXP3.jpg?

And, as a bonus, can you also put some animation into it, so that when you are not in combat, the PC swings it over his/her shoulder?

And one more bonus, can you make it so that it always fires using the Sniper Feat? But that one is only if its really possible, lol.

Thanks. Oh, and can it be made for TSL.

Thanks.

Can anyone make this Sniper Rifle: http://www.theshootersbox.com/store/images/firearms/savage_rifle_110GXP3.jpg?

And, as a bonus, can you also put some animation into it, so that when you are not in combat, the PC swings it over his/her shoulder?

And one more bonus, can you make it so that it always fires using the Sniper Feat? But that one is only if its really possible, lol.

Thanks. Oh, and can it be made for TSL.

Thanks.

Adding an animation. :eyepop

You're aiming very high.

These are both impossible at the moment. You can add an animation, but the animations are hard-coded so that it only does one. You could re-work the animations, but that would be tough to get it to look right. And you can't always make it fire with sniper feat AFAIK.

Edit: Also the stock would always be clipping the hand. I hate that about KotOR animations.

Though you may make it useful only with sniper shot feat, by making it do 1 base damage, but powerful criticals, so critical will be considered 'hit' with that rifle.

Yeah, but people might get mad that they rarely kill anyone with a sniper rifle.

Alright, then make it 75% then, if 80 can't be done, doesn't matter. Its only 5% gone.

Oh, BTW, is it possible o make it do more damage to un-armoured things like Beasts, but do normal damage to people like Sith?

Cheers

There is a property called "On Monster Hit", but I don't know if it refers to damage done to creatures or damage done by creatures. Ditto for the "Monster Damage" property.

Since this is for TSL, you can avail yourself of the "Sniper Shot Bonus" and "On Hit - Knockdown" properties.

Edit: I was ~Certain~ that I had seen a mod that included a rifle similar to this, but now I can't find it. Drat.

Archived