Home

How good are snipers?

Relenzo2

I have an important question for you blokes:

Because, you may not remember, but snipers had some problems in BFII. Read the sig.

You do know that BFIII isn't out yet, right? If you do, then you're really not making sense...especially since this is the BFIII discussion forum.

I wish they wouldnt have given snipers lightsaber guns in BF3, it makes them somewhat over powered

Amen to that, also the engineers in BFIII really got the short end of the stick this time...

Seriously though i wasnt around enough for the BF1 days to make a fair comparison. There are some talented snipers in in BFII but the best players can handle the class that fits the map.

Snipers are the most easy class to use with their triple jump ability. yay!

I dont know, if Im not mistaken the bothan jet pack allows for a 13.4 meter max jump from a 4.3 second sprint jump while the triple jump only gives a 13.1 meter max jump under the same conditions.

• 3 weeks later...

lol. Oh well, my mistake but we get to have fun.

I just got a copy. Snipers are much improved, but the award weapon is still terrible. I can't AIM shooting backwards, even with a x3 radar!

EDIT: Hold on here. This thread has been here for a long time... someone told me that there is a BFIII for DS. Isn't there?

• 2 weeks later...
Snipers suck, they weren't there in the movies.

And online it would be totally wrong man cuz when u have skilled snipers on the server, then fighting is impossible.

Eh, what? Shipers suck? They were in the movies dude, mainly the 3rd one, but so what if they weren't there alot? That's a illogical reason to say snipers 'sucks'.

Archived