Home

I just made my website!

well crap...

well let me try to save it by saying that this site is actually mainly going to be about star wars games main one being kotor, and i am probably going to use it to talk about mods that i shall make and game problems and how to fix em and...

this still sounds like advertising, ahh well

Yeah it's not very smart, unless you have any questions on what to do with your website or how to improve it, don't post it. Any site advertising will be locked. Refer to the rules please. :lock:

well i could use a little help with it, like how im trying to upload pictures and get background music on there to work...

well i could use a little help with it, like how im trying to upload pictures and get background music on there to work...

Not sure about the background music, but, for pictures try HTML code, it's not that understand, just Google "Uploading images to website" or something like that.

Mod note:

Please don't start threads that are advertising other sites. If you want to point out a site that contains KOTOR mods or the like, use the proper thread that exists for this purpose (sticky in Holowan), or put the link in your signature. You can also put the link as your home page in your profile.

@Rabish Bini, DarthJebus05: Slightly ironic to break the rules to point out that someone else is breaking the rules, isn't it? :tsk: Please use the report.php?p=2362071 report post button to point it out problems to the moderator staff rather than post about it in the threads. Thanks. :)

Archived