Home

Its that time of year again.

MrWally

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG TEH ROXSTAR IS LEAVING TOOOOOOOOO!

Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for the green pastures of Appleton, Wisconsin for a two week music camp! That's right, I am leaving all of you people for band (more specifically percussion and steel pan) camp.

I will miss most of you terribly and will come back bearing lots of pictures with percussionists and percussion instruments!

Adieu.

Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for the green pastures of Appleton, Wisconsin for a two week music camp! That's right, I am leaving all of you people for band (more specifically percussion and steel pan) camp.

I will miss most of you terribly and will come back bearing lots of pictures with percussionists and percussion instruments!

Adieu.

That sounds interesting. Wisconsin must be a nice place. Have fun. :)

*wonders is Wally's been eaten by a bear yet*

Adieu.

Will they be hot?

Now you'll have to start every story about your summer like yea, "this one time, at band camp....." :xp:

Have a great time!!

Adieu.

Clearly, you're the coolest person we've all ever known.

Archived