Home

Which character would you train to be a Jedi?

MacTavish

Who would you train to be a Jedi/Sith?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you train to be a Jedi/Sith?

• Carth
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar

You can't train non force sensetive people in the ways of the Jedi. Nothing really indicates any of them are.

Exactly, which is why I presented a case for the non-Jedi party member that may actually have the capacity.

Granted, I think it would scare Carth immensely if the Jedi aboard the ship staged an intervention. Jolee and Revan would be the only ones crazy enough to suggest doing something about it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carth's son is a sith, so maybe he is as well. At least he would be the most likely of the four.

Well, that would be the most logical one.

But if they were all force sensitive, I think Mission would be best, since she's the youngest, and most loyal/eager to stay on the LS.

Carth's son is a sith, so maybe he is as well. At least he would be the most likely of the four.

You're probably right, but I don't think he'd realise it.

He'd probably set out to use his powers for good, yet cause terrible suffering due to his unerring loyalty to the Republic, and his hatred of traitors would blur things even more.

Again, I suspect that Mr. Onasi is the likliest prospect for FS (even his Wookieepedia entry brings up the possibility), and consider him lucky to have met my LSF Revan and not my DSM Exile!

But, I do suspect that if it awakens without some kind of training, he is very likely to be a danger to himself with it. There's a lot of rage, suspicion, hostility, and borderline fanaticism that someone like Uthar, Kreia, or my Exile would have a lot of fun with. He is, at his core, a loyal and good fellow, but...

About the only people I could see Carth trusting enough to let help might be Revan, Jolee, Mical, or even Zayne. Out of those four, Jolee would probably be the only one crazy enough to actually try it!

Again, I suspect that Mr. Onasi is the likliest prospect for FS (even his Wookieepedia entry brings up the possibility)

The only thing that annoys me with that entry is that it mentions Dustil as a reason for Carth being Force Sensitive - it's been proven in Star Wars that you don't have to have Force Sensitive parents to be sensitive yourself.

It certainly helps, though.

The only thing that annoys me with that entry is that it mentions Dustil as a reason for Carth being Force Sensitive - it's been proven in Star Wars that you don't have to have Force Sensitive parents to be sensitive yourself.

It certainly helps, though.

Exactly. Dustil could have been a random mutation, and only Gaider knows when it comes to Morgana.

On the intuition, it could be his paranoia and (well-earned) suspicion of the Jedi in play. The weird luck could be due to Revan's presence, and the "chaos magnet" aspect of Zayne. His statement on Lehon and insistence Revan's alive could be hope and wishful thinking.

Being able to see and understand Ajunta Pall? That's pretty much something you can't explain away in a GFFA context. Take that with all of the above, and there's a bit too much coincidence.

Oh, and RedHawke? I still like playing your Mission mod. I tend to give her a double-bladed saber with Mantle of the Force and droid-killer crystals. This makes her totally lethal in the Manaan Sith base! It also makes that Leviathan escape a little more fun.

Been done, actually.

Although there weren't options to make your allies Jedi in K1, Hanharr (In TSL) wasn't allowed to become a Jedi due to a ruling by George Lucas that there be no more Wookiee Jedi in the EU.

That's not to say that mods shouldn't be made, however :).

Mission for sure...

Carth: He was too much like Han.

Canderous: Mandalorian, don't they like have some history of HATING Jedi?

Zalbar: Ever smell burning hair... Wookiees have a lot of hair... Maybe that's why Lucas doesn't like the idea of wookiee Jedi... Lots of hair, and a sword made of plasma.

Wookies cant wear jedi robes (or clothing of any kind for that matter) and with their size and strength they really dont need the force and their bowcasters usually do enough damage anyways so they wouldnt make good jedi. Also I think wookies have a strong connection to their planet/people so that would go against the whole attachment thing and they rarely leave their planet, usually only because of a life debt, theyre exiled or theyre taken as slaves. Besides I dont think that many wookies are actually force sensitive.

Wookies cant wear jedi robes (or clothing of any kind for that matter) and with their size and strength they really dont need the force and

Yeah, anyone who is big and strong can shoot lightning out of his hands and move **** around with their mind and stuff. Nothing special for a wookiee.

Besides I dont think that many wookies are actually force sensitive.

What you're forgetting here is that individuals in general are not Force-sensitive most of the time anyway.

Archived