Home

Don Imus...new controversy

*Don*

It's stupid that people freak out over racial remarks. Just get over it and go about your day.

I'm so sick of people like Al Sharpton who just blow-up over small things. I guarantee you that if a black radio host made a racial remark about another black person or a white person, nobody would even care.

It's my contention that as long as there are people who encourage it there will always be racial division in this country and in our world. If you don't think what Al Sharpton, and people like do encourages racial division I would beg to differ. Their continued demands for firings, apologies, and all the other crap they do only reinforces what they claim they want to be rid of. It's disgusting to be perfectly honest, and I truly wish someone would help Al Sharpton find a job so that he has something better to do.

/rant off :)

Really...aren't there more important things we can pay attention to? Like the economy? Job loss? The housing market? Seriously...the news media needs to get a life.

Also, I don't think Imus said anything that a variety of people haven't said before, that cops often arrest blacks just because they're black. Though this happens in a lot of places and to a lot of different races, the obsession over "ZOMG! Teh manz is putting down teh blakz!" is really getting stupid.

I'm not a big fan of racial profiling, but ya know, when there's a high rate of crime among a certain demographic in a certain area, isn't it good to keep an closer eye on that demographic, regardless of color?

Archived