Home

Juhani vs. Visas Marr

luckyariot

Okay, I've seen a bunch of these vs. threads, and that got me (and my brother) wondering who would win in a fight of Juhani vs. Visas. Because we can't decide, I chose to post this and watch the fists fly. :D

Scenario 1: Basic Sparring. No force powers.

Scenario 2: "You're in my way". (My brother thought of this) What if the (M)Exile and (F)Revan were in trouble, and to rescue them, Visas and Juhani had to fight to save one or the other. Heh, high stakes.

Scenario 3: Force Battle. Just force techniques. Light and dark.

Scenario 4: Hand-to-Hand combat. No weapons or force-powers. (Not Echani style, sorry guys :xp:)

Scenario 5: All-out-battle. Just use whatever you can to defeat the enemy.

I'll post my opinions when some people have posted theirs. Let the battle begin!:lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Juhani

2. Visas - given the great need she seems to have for the male exile I would think Visas would do anything to save him, where as Juhani...while she likes Revan...well she's not as crazy about Revan as Visas is for the Exile.

3. Visas - Juhani is a guardian and therefore more saber oriented were es Visas is a sentinel, in the middle.

4. Juhani hands down. Physically Visas is not very strong were as Juhani being a Cathar is far stronger than a Miraluka girl. Cathar are known as great physical warriors.

5. Could go either way...I guess Juhani because she is more agressive... but then again if Visas got a force power in...hmmm. Well if you give them their actual game stats both at level 6 (their starting level before you ever level them up) Juhani would win. But theorhetically...I can't say.

Scenario 1: Basic Sparring. No force powers.

Juhani.

Scenario 2: "You're in my way". (My brother thought of this) What if the (M)Exile and (F)Revan were in trouble, and to rescue them, Visas and Juhani had to fight to save one or the other. Heh, high stakes.

No Contest.

Scenario 3: Force Battle. Just force techniques. Light and dark.

Visas.

Scenario 4: Hand-to-Hand combat. No weapons or force-powers. (Not Echani style, sorry guys :xp:)

Juhani.

Scenario 5: All-out-battle. Just use whatever you can to defeat the enemy.

Juhani.

• 5 weeks later...

1. Juhani. If all force powers are disabled, that means Visas cannot use Force Sight, which means she is REAL BLIND.

2. Visas. She can do anything for the exile; while Juhani only "cares for" Revan.

3. Visas.

4. Juhani. Aside from the reasons said in 1, JUHANI HAS CLAWS THAT CAN TEAR THROUGH ANYTHING.

5. Visas.

1. Juhani- more aggressive, superior strength.

2. Visas! Obvious reasons

3. Visas

4. Juhani- superior strength

5. Visas

Overall: Visas beats. She is mild in strength , but performs well in all other matters. Juhani scores high in strength, but mild in rest.

1. Juhani- Physically superior and trained to fight.

2. Visas- willing to die for the Exile without question.

3. Visas- trained in the force very well.

4. Juhani- Physically superior.

5. Visas- Simply not bound by anything other than what must be done.

I think that Juhani is the greater fighter, but Visas has talents and drive that makes her unpredictable and more difficult to defeat.

1. Juhani. If all force powers are disabled, that means Visas cannot use Force Sight, which means she is REAL BLIND.[/Quote]

But you can't just disable the force in that way, especially as she doesn't use 'force sight'.

1. Juhani- Physically superior and trained to fight.

So is Visas. How is Juhani superior, exactly? I would have thought that being raised as a Sith would have made Visas the stronger - the way of the Sith is pain, after all, and using that pain for a better purpose.

So is Visas. How is Juhani superior, exactly? I would have thought that being raised as a Sith would have made Visas the stronger - the way of the Sith is pain, after all, and using that pain for a better purpose.

Juhani was trained as a guardian. Visas may have been trained to use the DS, but Juhani also had a painful history. The main reason is because Juhani was trained specificly to fight and was physically stronger.

Juhani was trained as a guardian. Visas may have been trained to use the DS, but Juhani also had a painful history. The main reason is because Juhani was trained specificly to fight and was physically stronger.

But Visas had a far more painful history - her entire planet was destroyed, all while she felt it through the Force.

And you should appreciate that physical size and strength is irrelevant next to the power of the Force. And physical strength means little to Jedi - look at Yoda, or Vandar - they were 3ft tall, yet they were foremost in their respective era's councils.

But Visas had a far more painful history - her entire planet was destroyed, all while she felt it through the Force.

And you should appreciate that physical size and strength is irrelevant next to the power of the Force. And physical strength means little to Jedi - look at Yoda, or Vandar - they were 3ft tall, yet they were foremost in their respective era's councils.

Aren't people taking this too seriously? What does it matter what I think? If you think I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. This is quite irrelevant.

If it makes you happy, then I'll say Visas.

Juhani's planet didn't fare much better if you remember ;)

Juhani and her parents were forced to abandon it to survive.. and while not feeling it through the force, I think the aftermath of her and her race's treatment, enslavement, her father's death.. her mother's tribulations and all around hate surrounding her had to be pretty painful, especially since she grew up with it throughout her childhood. Life wasn't all ponies and rainbows for her either. :(

Think about it. Knowing your planet exists, but you can never return*. Alot of despise and hate builds up. Something you know and love, but it's just out of your grasp. Only to be overtaken by "ruffians". Then go from that to the less than ideal life she has afterwards. Imagine the torture.

Visas life wasn't much better, but nor was Juhani's. I think the 'painful history' point is rendered mute by each others own version of pain. IMO of course :)

1) Juhani - she's a Guardian, it's what they do best

2) Visas - the only reason I gave it to her is because I see the Exile getting in trouble before I see Revan in such a situation :lol:

3) Visas - no contest. Juhani is strong in heart, but weak in mind.

4) Juhani - again, no contest. Visas would be ripped to shreds.

5) Toss up - as with any Jedi battle. IF Juhani strikes faster, preferably using 'Jump' out of range of Visas force techniques. Visas is toast. If Visas gets a Force Power in, Juhani might as well kiss it good-bye.

* In all fairness, I should note that planet Cathar does get re-settled/re-claimed by the Cathar, but not in Juhani's lifetime.

As far as she knows, it's a point of no return.

I agree with DY, that Juhani's much better at melee fighting than Visas. I mean, you broke her lightsaber in half and she fainted!

Visas, on the other hand, is very determined and dedicated to exile...

force powers? well, they're all good at that. ^^

My impression was that Visas was greatly weakened by Nihilus an was a shadow of her former power, her sight damaged. So no, being raised by the sith didn´t really make her stronger. If I remeber right (I could be wrong here) but didn´t Nihilus puposly keep her weak so she could not challange him?

And yes I appreciate that size and physical strength are not the deciding factor. In the game I honestly found Juhani harder top beat than Visas. As a party member I also find Juhani stronger. I would think Visas has had the harder life, but it made her weaker ratyher than stronger. IMO :)

-HOP

My impression was that Visas was greatly weakened by Nihilus an was a shadow of her former power, her sight damaged. So no, being raised by the sith didn´t really make her stronger. If I remeber right (I could be wrong here) but didn´t Nihilus puposly keep her weak so she could not challange him?

And yes I appreciate that size and physical strength are not the deciding factor. In the game I honestly found Juhani harder top beat than Visas. As a party member I also find Juhani stronger. I would think Visas has had the harder life, but it made her weaker ratyher than stronger. IMO :)

-HOP

Words of truth! :xp:

Archived