Home

What was your first RPG?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't that an Adventure game? I don't think it has any RPG features... Good game, though
Oopsie. I'm not too clear on the distinctions:P In that case, it would be FFVIII.

My first RPG was KotOR II, and then KotOR I. I guess that I played them a little backwards.
Ditto for me, and I loved it <3

My first RPG?

I cant remember if it was fable or kotor 1 for my first.

which came out first?

Kotor 1 came out before Fable came out.

Kotor 1 was released in 2003 for Xbox and 2005 for PC and Fable was released in 2004 for the Xbox while the PC version came out in 2005.

morrowind, i wouldn't really consider FFVII an rpg after playing morrowind where i can actually ROLE play my character however the hell i wanted.

Yeah, I spent about 50 hours hunting creatures and living off of skins/pelts/etc. Of course, sleeping at night in Solstheim could be a bit dangerous...

And then there's the bloody cliff racers...

Kotor 1 came out before Fable came out.

Kotor 1 was released in 2003 for Xbox and 2005 for PC and Fable was released in 2004 for the Xbox while the PC version came out in 2005.

The Xbox version of KotOR came out ~Nov of 2002. The PC version of KotOR came out in Feb 2003.

KotOR II Xbox ~Nov 2004

KotOR II PC Feb 2005

Fable September 2004 Xbox

Fable: The Lost Chapters September 2005 PC

I played Zelda: Link's Awakening on one of those huge original Gameboys. If that doesn't count, I also played Final Fantasy Adventure, which was a great game and had a far, far larger world than Zelda.

My first PC RPG was... actually I'm not sure. Maybe Morrowind. Before that I had mostly played RTS games, with the very notable exception of the Descent series. <3

Well, if you don't count Pokemon or Zelda (really not much of an RPG) as one. :(

I'd have to say the Paper Mario was my first RPG. That game brings back the good old days of the N64. It's sequel on the GameCube was my second RPG. :lol:

Both fantastic games and should be played by everyone!

Archived