Home

What was your first RPG?

Monkey Island, I think:P

GREAT Game!! :D

Although, my first RPG was Darklands.

Still one of the better rpgs too actually. If more RPGs were like this one I'd probably play more as this was back when they cared about content as compared to graphics (still irks me).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons on the Intellivision. I think it might have been the first graphic crpg ever made. Although really, the birth of crpg was Pool of Radiance on the C64. Awesome game that set the tone for the genre...

It's sequel - Curse of the Azure Bonds - was really quite awesome as well. The entire AD&D Gold Box is in desperate need of a remake tbh.

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons on the Intellivision. I think it might have been the first graphic crpg ever made. Although really, the birth of crpg was Pool of Radiance on the C64. Awesome game that set the tone for the genre...

It's sequel - Curse of the Azure Bonds - was really quite awesome as well. The entire AD&D Gold Box is in desperate need of a remake tbh.

Not all Gold Box games need to remade, such as Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor and Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

• 3 weeks later...

Archived