Home

"Knights of the Old Republic" Era vrs. "Episode I, II, & III" vrs. ...

The Source

"Knights of the Old Republic" Era vrs. "Episode I, II, & III"  

41 members have voted

1. 1. "Knights of the Old Republic" Era vrs. "Episode I, II, & III"

• "Knights of the Old Republic I"
    • "Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords"
    • "Knights of the Old Republic" Era
    • "The Old Republic: Darth Bane" Era
    • "SW: The Phantomm Menace"
    • "SW: The Clone Wars"
    • "SW: Revenge of the Sith"
    • "SW: Episode I, II, & II" Era
    • "SW: New Jedi Order & Legacy of the Force" Era

"Knights of the Old Republic" Era vrs. "Episode I, II, & III" vrs. ...

Okay lets here it! :)

When you think about "Star Wars", which do you believe has caught your interest the most: "Knights of the Old Republic" Era -or- "SW: Episode: I, II, & II"?

We are only looking at the latest installments into the "Star Wars" franchise.

More choices are available in the poll!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legacy of the Force era for me, because it plays around with the traditional good/evil, black and white perspective and makes everything a bit more ambiguous. I also love some of the characters, like Caedus and so on. NJO less so, because I haven't read it.

Where is the option for the Original Trilogy era? How can you not include the greatest era, the era that started it all? What blasphemy is this?! :carms:

Ah, but whatever. I'll side with the KotOR era, because it totally kicked ass and will probably devastate the prequels if the made a movie/TV series on it. But alas, that will never happen. :)

My fav era is TOTJ/ KotOR I and spinoffs era (Game and comics) The Style, the Wars, the Stories, the clothing, everything. my least Favorite era's are TSL (even though it is so close to the KotOR I/comics era it is completely different IMO) and any Gungan involvement in TPM, although the rest of the film is awesome

KotOR Era definitely, but its wierd that in the (what? 5000 years is it?) difference between KotOR and the Saga there seems to be little in the way of technological advances other than random planet buster lasers, they even have some tacky rip-off of the Death Star in KotOR which admittedly took little imagination but it worked I guess :p

Why are there four options for the prequels, but none for the original trilogy? Because when I think of Star Wars, I think of Han, Luke, Leia and Vader, not the tripe that was Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala. I don't think anyone in their right mind can be called a proper Star Wars fan if the first thing that springs to mind when they hear 'Star Wars' is the gutter trash that is the NJO.

This poll fails. :carms:

Why are there four options for the prequels, but none for the original trilogy? Because when I think of Star Wars, I think of Han, Luke, Leia and Vader, not the tripe that was Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala. I don't think anyone in their right mind can be called a proper Star Wars fan if the first thing that springs to mind when they hear 'Star Wars' is the gutter trash that is the NJO.

EPIC fail. Ep's 1 through 3 are also epic fail, so they shouldn't even count. KotOR and TSL are nice, but they do not define Star Wars; they were born of it.

Niner FTW.

And as for the choices? I like the KotOR era the best. But put EpV in there and it'll be a different story.

_EW_

Yeah the original trilogy is definitely what comes to mind when someone mentions Star Wars, I don't know how anyone can think differently.

EPIC fail. Ep's 1 through 3 are also epic fail, so they shouldn't even count.

How exactly could it be a poll if should be as biased as you seem to want it to be?

Yeah, why no Original trilogy love? Ah well, aside from that KOTOR era pwns all.

I was only looking at the newest stuff. I personally don't believe we can compare the best in the series with the latest. Lol... Star Wars: Episode IV, V, and VI will forever be the greatest in the franchise. My opinion of course. When I was thinking about this thread, the one question that came to mind was, "Which of the new projects has the most impact?"

Archived