Home

K1 Enhancement Pack

SpaceAlex

TSLPatcher has a limit of 1500 items? I wonder if this was a problem Silveredge encountered with BoS:SR as it could explain a lot of bugs with his mod.

I'm have a pretty bad game breaker here. I tried to install the mod but WITHOUT all the edits to Jedi/Sith robes and it's pretty much at a point where if I equip any robe the game crashes and while on the Endar Spire I noticed the Jedi fighting the Dark Jedi is just invisible. I'm guessing it's a .2da file problem as I checked the .mdl and .mdx files.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSLPatcher has a limit of 1500 items? I wonder if this was a problem Silveredge encountered with BoS:SR as it could explain a lot of bugs with his mod.

I'm have a pretty bad game breaker here. I tried to install the mod but WITHOUT all the edits to Jedi/Sith robes and it's pretty much at a point where if I equip any robe the game crashes and while on the Endar Spire I noticed the Jedi fighting the Dark Jedi is just invisible. I'm guessing it's a .2da file problem as I checked the .mdl and .mdx files.

Well i dont know about equipping robes but the invisible jedi problem is fixed by copying all the model (.mdl + .mdx) files from the optional jedi knight/master robes mod into your override. had the same problem, cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Original Reply:

Just a question for anyone in the know. I just downloaded and installed all the modules in this and am wondering if this is not compatible with already existing save-games? I loaded up several points and have noticed several errors, among them headless characters, a fat belaya (Wearing civilian clothes and with her stock head), et cetera.

I was wondering if starting a new game would resolve this however, it would take some time to get to the area's with this trouble and it would suck to spend so much time only to run into the same errors. So i figured i'd ask here. If it has nothing to do with using an old save, then does anyone know how i might fix these errors?

Edit: A quick update - I started a fresh game and deleted my old saves and all of my issues seem to be resolved EXCEPT for the missing heads. I am not sure what is going on there, not yet atleast. Still some missing files, or am i installing it wrong? Everything else seems to be working, and Belaya now has her new head as well. Hmmm

Edit2: Several of the error logs i've gotten while trying to figure this out

Names Differ: N_JediCounF pfbkm

Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m05

Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m06

I believe this to be related to the missing heads i'm seeing. What it means however? I have no idea.

Original Reply:

Just a question for anyone in the know. I just downloaded and installed all the modules in this and am wondering if this is not compatible with already existing save-games? I loaded up several points and have noticed several errors, among them headless characters, a fat belaya (Wearing civilian clothes and with her stock head), et cetera.

I was wondering if starting a new game would resolve this however, it would take some time to get to the area's with this trouble and it would suck to spend so much time only to run into the same errors. So i figured i'd ask here. If it has nothing to do with using an old save, then does anyone know how i might fix these errors?

Edit: A quick update - I started a fresh game and deleted my old saves and all of my issues seem to be resolved EXCEPT for the missing heads. I am not sure what is going on there, not yet atleast. Still some missing files, or am i installing it wrong? Everything else seems to be working, and Belaya now has her new head as well. Hmmm

Edit2: Several of the error logs i've gotten while trying to figure this out

Names Differ: N_JediCounF pfbkm

Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m05

Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m06

I believe this to be related to the missing heads i'm seeing. What it means however? I have no idea.

There should have been a heads.2da and appearance.2da in the download, and these are what controls your issue. Specifically, the heads.2da.

Also, if you have KotOR Tool, chek to make sure the appearance.2da has the same number in the backuphead column...

Still no luck. I tried using Kotor tool but I don't know enough to identify the issue. You said see if the backup heads has the same number but most don't even have a number in backupheads. I'll keep Trying to figure it out. If anyone else has any luck let me know.

I was able to have some luck with the missing heads issues. From the NPC Override, I manually re-installed all the .txi, .tga, .mdl, .mdx files. Yet Lur Arka Sulas' head is still missing. I'm not sure what files Lur Arka Sulas uses but if someone could tell me what his .utc is I could probably find out and fix the issue (on my end at least)

Just checking through the game. I also found missing heads on the middle twilek that encounters Calo Nord in the cantina. As well as one female commoner in the cantina. In the upper city cantina there is a male commoner with a missing head.

Gonto Yas on Manaan is missing a head. The Port Authority twilek on Korriban is missing a head. All the Echani heads appear to be missing. (This may be linked with the missing commoners as seen in the Taris cantinas)

• 2 weeks later...

@Christos: Did you try a clean install?

Now, I did discover few things in regards to BoS that weren't taken care of with the compatibility pieces. The banter.dlg is not compatible. Not too huge of an issue, as I just kept the one from BoS.

Now, I juts need to actually try all this out. This looks to be a great mod. I'm glad you finally released it :) After your DA:O mod, this is great!

A clean install is a last resort for me. The # of mods I would have to re-download and install would be incredibly time consuming plus the personal edits and fixes I have made lol.

I was hoping it would just be a matter of editing the right .2da file.

Still no luck. I tried using Kotor tool but I don't know enough to identify the issue. You said see if the backup heads has the same number but most don't even have a number in backupheads. I'll keep Trying to figure it out. If anyone else has any luck let me know.

I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I was hoping to get some help with getting this mod to work/fixed. I know others were having the same issues as me as well.

The issues with the invisible heads wasn't - at least probably - caused by mod incompatibilities. It was actually due to the fact that SpaceAlex had forgotten some head models when compiling all the files into one central location. However, due to his generosity in making the whole pack a modder's resource, I have created a fix for the issue. You can get it here.

• 2 months later...

Hi! Um, I'm new, and I absolutely love your Enhancement Pack! Thank you for deciding to release it! I'm having a little trouble with it unfortunately though.

I installed the the Jedi Knight/Master Robes, and some of the robes from that pack are overwriting the armor skins. The ones that I've seen are the Heavy Combat Suit, Republic Mod Suit, and the Bonadan Alloy Heavy Suit. And it seems to only effect the PC, when I put the armors on the others in my party, they work just fine. My playthrough is still on Taris, so I'm not sure if there are any more being effected.

Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I really liked the look of this mod. Was really looking forward to using it and I installed it with no issues but when I play people are walking round with no heads has anyone got a fix for this?? No other mods are installed and it is on a fresh installation.

Thanks.

Archived