Home

K1 Enhancement Pack

SpaceAlex

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But party member have unique head :xp: I can't see any good reason for making them new one.

Great job! I waiting for this, I'm sure it'll be in my override for ever... I mean to next reinstall :xp: Oh, and of course I can't wait for TSL version!

any plans on party members?

what i mean is, are you going to be making the party members more detailed/higher poly count?

I have something planned for them, but don't expect any major changes. I'll probably make some subtle changes to their head skins, but I want them to remain as true to the originals as possible.

I have a little idea for your mod. Do you remember Xor, the twi'lek who wanted to enslave Juhani? If you do, you must also remember that he hates aliens. Now, why would he hate aliens if he himself is an alien?

I saw on Wookiepedia sometime ago that in the Xbox version of KotOR, Xor is a human, which makes a lot more sense.

How about changing Xor's head to that of a human?

I have a little idea for your mod. Do you remember Xor, the twi'lek who wanted to enslave Juhani? If you do, you must also remember that he hates aliens. Now, why would he hate aliens if he himself is an alien?

I saw on Wookiepedia sometime ago that in the Xbox version of KotOR, Xor is a human, which makes a lot more sense.

How about changing Xor's head to that of a human?

Yeah, In the Xbox version, he had one of those generic human heads that you see everywhere in the game. He was given an unique appearance in the PC version, but I'm not sure why they used a Twi'lek head for him. I really like the head (I think it fits him perfectly), but it's true that it doesn't make sense, since it is apparent from his dialog that he should be human. You could argue that he only hates Cathar, but he does tell your PC that you must also feel superior to other non-human species.

Anyway, even though it doesn't really bother me that much, I could replace his head if enough people want me to. Do you have any human head model in mind that you feel would be appropriate for someone like Xor?

Yeah, In the Xbox version, he had one of those generic human heads that you see everywhere in the game. He was given an unique appearance in the PC version, but I'm not sure why they used a Twi'lek head for him. I really like the head (I think it fits him perfectly), but it's true that it doesn't make sense, since it is apparent from his dialog that he should be human. You could argue that he only hates Cathar, but he does tell your PC that you must also feel superior to other non-human species.

Anyway, even though it doesn't really bother me that much, I could replace his head if enough people want me to. Do you have any human head model in mind that you feel would be appropriate for someone like Xor?

Perhaps a reskin Mekel or Shaardan's head would fit well, as they are unique head models in the whole game, but I think Xor should look a little bit old, so perhaps a reskin of Jorak Uln's head could fit better. Maybe you should take some more suggestions and have a poll on the final decision.

Ok, I've got a possible candidate for Xor. It's based on Brejik's head, which might not be the best choice, but since his head looks pretty sinister, I thought it would fit Xor.

Anyway, take a look:

Original Brejik's head:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
swkotor2008-08-1119-29-21-14.jpg

Xor:

Show spoiler
swkotor2008-08-1119-47-49-03.jpg

Ok, I've got a possible candidate for Xor. It's based on Brejik's head, which might not be the best choice, but since his head looks pretty sinister, I thought it would fit Xor.

Anyway, take a look:

Original Brejik's head:

Show spoiler
swkotor2008-08-1119-29-21-14.jpg

Xor:

Show spoiler
swkotor2008-08-1119-47-49-03.jpg

Wow! I like it! Looks really evil, and fits Xor nicely! I was thinking Shaardan's head would fit better, but this one looks great! Nice job Alex =D

Glad you like it! :D

I need some help with choosing the right face for Nemo and Marl. Both seem to fit on each, so I'm a little lost. Here are the faces:

Show spoiler
swkotor2008-08-1202-35-44-32.jpg

swkotor2008-08-1202-39-50-07.jpg

I'm thinking the one with the beard would fit Marl better, but I'm not really sure.

Alright, I wasn't really satisfied with the beards on those old dudes (Sunry, Marl, Nemo), so I've decided to redo them a bit. Hopefully, the beards look a little less like fur and a little more like the actual beards now.

Here are the screens:

Show spoiler
swkotor2008-08-1309-33-37-32.jpg

swkotor2008-08-1309-09-01-76.jpg

swkotor2008-08-1309-14-02-56.jpg

Archived