Home

K1 Enhancement Pack

SpaceAlex

Well, she certainly looks pretty in pink (:rolleyes: at self), but I don't think that Zeltron is the way to go (just my opinion).

Or perhaps someone would like to alter the model? I'm afraid I just suck at modeling (or rather I refuse to get good for some reason). Everything I've tried came out looking ridicules... faces in particular. :D

If someone were to re-do the model, what did you have in mind? Prominent cheek bones? Hollow cheeks? Buffant hair style? Cleft or pointy chin? Puffy lips? A smile? Slanty or narrow eyes? Thin or pointy nose? Like any person in particular?

Oh, and what did you rename the .mdl .mdx & .tga to?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, she certainly looks pretty in pink (:rolleyes: at self), but I don't think that Zeltron is the way to go (just my opinion).

I'm trying to avoid doing Zeltrons myself... pink people are just weird looking. :D

If someone were to re-do the model, what did you have in mind? Prominent cheek bones? Hollow cheeks? Buffant hair style? Cleft or pointy chin? Puffy lips? A smile? Slanty or narrow eyes? Thin or pointy nose? Like any person in particular?

It doesn't matter as long as it looks believable. Perhaps just changing the hair and cheek bones would be enough. I wasn't satisfied with any of my creations, so I've decided that I won't get into modeling at all... lazy, I know :p.

Oh, and what did you rename the .mdl .mdx & .tga to?

N_BelH

Alright... redrob41 was kind enough to alter the Belaya head model for me. She now looks much different than the PC head model. He also added an extra mesh, so that I could give her a little scar on her right eye. The rest of the skin has also been altered to fit the new model.

The screenshots are where they always are. In addition to Belaya, I've also updated Sunry and Bendak; I've added Helena as well. That's all for today.

Wow, Sunry sure looks alot better in uniform, i also like the changes you made to Bendak, and the clothes you gave Helena, however, i don't see much resemblence when i compare Helena and Bastila. If it could be done, how about using Bastilas head, but make it old and wrinkled, then anyone could see the likeness of the mother and the daughter instantly?

Got another nice little suggestion for you SpaceAlex, but I'm not sure you're gonna approve it. How about changing the appearence of another character close to Juhani?

Dak Vesser. He can be found in the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban. If you come with Juhani on your party and ask who is he. She will recognize him and later you can ask her about her past relation with him. Problem is Dak, like many other NPCs in the game, uses a generic human head. My idea would be to change it to something more unique, but as soon as you talk to him with Juhani, he leaves Korriban to never be found again, making said change kinda useless.

It's just a little idea, but it's your mod, do it as you see fit. I look forward to seeing the final release! =D

Simply astounding work, SA! I'm officially your fan now. ;)

As I saw the images on the first page, I noticed that you turned Xor into a human, that became clearer as I saw Maugomale's suggestion a few posts after. The radically altered appearances of the duelists on Taris are quite a sight to sore eyes. Your work there (especially with Ice, that seems to have been on Telos for some time, heh) and with the unique Twi'leks are the best so far.

Another NPC I'd like to see changed if you approve is Jagi, the mandalorian that challenges Canderous to a duel at the dunes. Since you're changing side-quests based characters, you might as well do the same with him.

The skin you've done for the new Belaya head is great. I especially like how you've touched up the eyes, and given them more dimension. The DS eyes look amazing :emodanc:

Anyway, I'm glad I could help out with the model. You've got a fantastic mod going here, and I can't wait to see who else you touch up.

Thanks for the feedback, all of you.

If it could be done, how about using Bastilas head, but make it old and wrinkled, then anyone could see the likeness of the mother and the daughter instantly?

They would look too much alike, I think. Although there are people out there that resemble one of their parents so closely, they are very rare. Most of the time, the child's face is a combination of mother's and father's. Bastila's face could very well resemble her father's more than her mother's. That would explain why she has her mother's personality. A child gets something from each parent. :D

Not to mention that some people would freak out if they saw old Bastila sitting there. :D

Got another nice little suggestion for you SpaceAlex, but I'm not sure you're gonna approve it. How about changing the appearence of another character close to Juhani?

Dak Vesser. He can be found in the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban. If you come with Juhani on your party and ask who is he. She will recognize him and later you can ask her about her past relation with him. Problem is Dak, like many other NPCs in the game, uses a generic human head. My idea would be to change it to something more unique, but as soon as you talk to him with Juhani, he leaves Korriban to never be found again, making said change kinda useless.

Another NPC I'd like to see changed if you approve is Jagi, the mandalorian that challenges Canderous to a duel at the dunes. Since you're changing side-quests based characters, you might as well do the same with him.

I was planning to give them both one of the PC faces.

Don't think that's a problem, though. If your main character and one of the NPC's happen to have the same face, the game will automatically replace the head with a backup head who's name (number) you must enter in the appearance.2da. If you don't, the NPC will be without head. :D The game doesn't allow, under any circumstances, for anyone to have the same head model (with the same name) as your current PC. It's a neat little feature, I must say.

I could still change my mind and give them both an unique face, though. It depends on how lazy I'll be. :xp:

I was wondering, for the K2 version. There were a few unique heads that were cut, like Hussef on Nar Shaddaa. Also for Fassa could you make a unique skin for his toydarian model, so he doesn't look exactly like Quello when TSLCR is installed?

Is there any chance for some unique Selkath models as well?

Nothing is final yet, but I don't currently have any plans for them. It never really bothered me that they all look the same. Don't know why. Still, I could do a few recolors of the existing textures if you feel that will help.

I was wondering, for the K2 version. There were a few unique heads that were cut, like Hussef on Nar Shaddaa.

Yes, I'm planning to restore them (for completion's sake). So far I have only found Saedhe and Hussef... let me know if there are others

Also for Fassa could you make a unique skin for his toydarian model, so he doesn't look exactly like Quello when TSLCR is installed?

Yeah, sure. Initially, I was going to make him a Toydorian and change his skin, but I guess I'll only change his skin now, since you've already done all the rest.

If you'll give me permission, I would like to include the work you've done on Fassa in my mod because I'm planning to make him do more than just stand there and do nothing (especially since he's always complaining how busy he is)... unless you've already done it (or planning to) yourself, of course.

Not to speak for Alex, but...

:wid:

SpaceAlex, this mod looks awesome!:D I was just wondering how is it coming, and when do you think that it will be released?

Trigger's right. I could release this tomorrow if I wanted to, but it wouldn't be as complete as it will be if I release it one month from now. That's how if is with these sort of things.

@Alex. Sure, I'll send you the stuff in the morning. Saedhe is the guy looking for the sensors right? Doesn't he already have one, It's set in his utc file...

Yeah, you just have to change his head in the appearance.2da...

Archived