Home

Confession...

Havoc Stryphe

As a matter of fact I do remember you, well, more of you than you personally, but nevertheless, I do rememebr you. How have you been, not that I would have any means of benchmarking that against any previous state of being on your part as I do not know you personally as of yet, but that doesn't mean we can't start with the here and now... right? Ummm... yeah.

I'm doing pretty good, thank you. :p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havoc! My friend, I can't tell you how great it is to see you here again! I would have responded sooner but I've been quite sick for the last few days.

What's new in the land of Stryphe? So much has happened since I've last seen you I'm not sure where to begin!

Should you choose to leave again your death will be slow and painful

its true, i'll help et kill you

I love this place...

Thank you kind lady for your gracious greeting. As for the swamp, I wholeheartedly agree: It is a magical place, fueled by our imaginations, as well as our love for all things star wars, and the constant sprinkling of Rhett's fairy dust.
If Rhett is a fairy, I'll be here ALL THE TIME. Especially if he's an awesome guyfairy, like Oberon.

...That gave me mental images that I really truly did not want. ;x

What he said, Havoc. :D I wonder whether anyone in here remembers the ABSL. ;) Ohh, for the old days of exciting LucasArts releases.

DAMMIT PAUL!!! *throws a chair at you*

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SWAMP!!!!

It's YOU! *points* *faints*

No it's not, you've been eating those mushrooms again! I'm just a vivid hallucination brought on by weather balloons, and light reflecting off Venus. >__>

...I know, I know, I said I'd stick around the last time I posted in the Swamp (in 2006, apparently). :( I've lurked a bit, and I'll try harder this time, I swear. :xp: Good to see that you're still very much here, Rhett. :) Now, do you remember Ye Olde ABSL? :D

Should you choose to leave again your death will be slow and painful

Yeah, I know... it's called life. :xp: Good to see ya ET Warrior. How ya been?

Havoc! My friend, I can't tell you how great it is to see you here again! I would have responded sooner but I've been quite sick for the last few days.

What's new in the land of Stryphe? So much has happened since I've last seen you I'm not sure where to begin!

Rhett, I'm sorry to hear of your illness. I thought fairies were immune to such things! :D

As far as where to start, the beginning usually works well.

As for me, I've turned the big 30, and I now have THREE kids. That's right, my oldest son, Logan, is 5. My daughter, Lydia is turning 3 in two weeks, and my youngest son, Dawson is turning 1 in three weeks! I'm a family man through and through! :D

Still at the same job. going on 8 years now. Talk about same old, same old.

How's your brother doing? Haven't seem him around yet. He still active on the boards? Anyways, glad to see ya, good luck with the whole 'I love women" thing. I'm glad to see you tring new things! :xp:

Hey Wacky! I remember you, no worries. So you've been in lurking status too, huh? Don't worry, happens to the best of us.

Ee gads I remember this guy. Only barely though. Wow.

Wow, is right. I'm fairly forgettable so... kudos to you! :xp:

It's great seeing you all again. Hopefully, I'll be able to stick around for a while. I really do miss the place, and it seems you've all managed to fill 'er up with good and decent new faces, despite Dath being ... well... Dath! :)

Archived