Home

Confession...

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking this place...not Rhett though... Purly platonic between us two.

Platonic, anyone else find that word unusual. It seems like such a scientific term not unlike... tectonic, volcanic or balsamic. Maybe that's the point, as science nerds would be lacking sexual relationships in general, right? :D

Perhaps its more a philisophical term, as in refernece to Plato. If so, perhaps I like my relationships more Socratic, or even Aristotlic. :xp:

In the end, platonic sounds more devious than just saying 'We're just friends', no? :D

Myself, I've had a plethera of platonic relationships... :)

Of or relating to the philosophical views of Plato and his successors; Not sexual in nature (sense derived through a popular interpretation of the above views)

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/platonic

You mean they have free dictionaries and encyclopedias on the internets now?! :confused:

:xp:

I mourn the loss of your sense of humor. Was it painful the day it died? :lol:

Rhett, I'm sorry to hear of your illness. I thought fairies were immune to such things! :D

As far as where to start, the beginning usually works well.

As for me, I've turned the big 30, and I now have THREE kids. That's right, my oldest son, Logan, is 5. My daughter, Lydia is turning 3 in two weeks, and my youngest son, Dawson is turning 1 in three weeks! I'm a family man through and through! :D

Still at the same job. going on 8 years now. Talk about same old, same old.

How's your brother doing? Haven't seem him around yet. He still active on the boards? Anyways, glad to see ya, good luck with the whole 'I love women" thing. I'm glad to see you tring new things! :xp:

Congrats on all the bambinos, Havoc! Wow, I remember when your wife was pregnant with Logan.

Lets see, I just turned 24. I'm in missouri now. Went to college and got into pretty decent shape while there. I work at a digital engineering company in a cave. Just finished a kickin' rad man-room, the totally hetero kind, mind you. I'll post some pictures later. Also, I just broke up with the latest girlfriend so I'm back on the market.

Ladies? :brow:

My brother doesn't come around here anymore really. He had somewhat of a meltdown but he's doing a lot better now.

Congrats on all the bambinos, Havoc! Wow, I remember when your wife was pregnant with Logan.

Lets see, I just turned 24. I'm in missouri now. Went to college and got into pretty decent shape while there. I work at a digital engineering company in a cave. Just finished a kickin' rad man-room, the totally hetero kind, mind you. I'll post some pictures later. Also, I just broke up with the latest girlfriend so I'm back on the market.

Ladies? :brow:

My brother doesn't come around here anymore really. He had somewhat of a meltdown but he's doing a lot better now.

Congrats with the College Graduation. So do you digitally engineer physical objects, or do you engineer digital objects? :confused:

Either way, sounds like fun!

Living in Misery, er... Missouri now, eh? Been there, can't say I liked it, though. I was in St. Louis, Branson and Springfield and it just wasn't my cup of tea. Too humid... Blech! :xp:

Sorry, to hear of the girl troubles. But you strike me as a guy who shouldn't have too many troubles with the ladies. Well, that is when you're not indulging in your fairy tendancies, that is. :D

Yeah, post some pictures of your Kick-ass Man Room. Then I can live vicariously through you as my entire house is my Wife's decorating playground and/or my kids play rooms. I have the garage as my man cave, and other than a TV, stereo, fridge, dartboard, and poker table, it isn't really a true man cave yet. :(

Well, I hope that Chase is doing better. Life can really throw us a curveball sometimes. I know I've had some hard times dealing. That's life...

I like the word platonic because it's a smart people word and my dumb friends are like "what?" and I explain and I feel even smarter. xD

Welcome to my mentality

Hey, I could certainly understand that mentality. I would so love to feel smarter, but alas as I am already incredibly brilliant it's dificult to attain any level of increased intelligence. Woe is me... :xp:

And don't forget to expose yourself to the pants disruptor.

Have you read nothing I've posted? The squirels... THE SQUIRELS!!!! Have not, my pants been disrupted enough already?!!! :lol:

Curious, what, pray tell, IS the pants disrupter? Do I want my pants disrupted? Do they need disrupted? Curious indeed... :confused:

Dath like a fox!

No I thinking more along the lines of...

Daft like a box!

But your were close! :)

Living in Misery, er... Missouri now, eh? Been there, can't say I liked it, though. I was in St. Louis, Branson and Springfield and it just wasn't my cup of tea. Too humid... Blech! :xp:

i feel sorry for you....i have family in branson......almost fought a puma there once out in the woods....they live in a trailer in the woods....long story short, i was on the back screened in deck at night and there was a ****in puma outside

*blink*

*points* BWAAAAHAHA, DATHY BOI IS AFAIK OF PUMAS!!

Anyway -- Havoc, a pants disruptor can be described best with the mental image I'll now present to you.

A room.

Sealed close, no way out.

You are in it.

Ring transporter rings drop from the ceiling, beaming something right in front of you.

The rings disappear in the ceiling again.

As your eyes recover from the beam flash, you recognise the shape of five persons.

Five female persons.

Females who have not seen a peeens in like aaages.

Klingon females.

i feel sorry for you....i have family in branson......almost fought a puma there once out in the woods....they live in a trailer in the woods....long story short, i was on the back screened in deck at night and there was a ****in puma outside

Interesting that you only encountered one? They usually occur in pairs. So, was it the right or left Puma? Personally, I got into a throwdown with a pair of Reeboks once, luckily I had a pair of Dr. Scholl's odor eaters with me, and I took a lot out of their bite. :xp:

Anyway -- Havoc, a pants disruptor can be described best with the mental image I'll now present to you.

A room.

Sealed close, no way out.

You are in it.

Ring transporter rings drop from the ceiling, beaming something right in front of you.

The rings disappear in the ceiling again.

As your eyes recover from the beam flash, you recognise the shape of five persons.

Five female persons.

Females who have not seen a peeens in like aaages.

Klingon females.

That does sound rather... disruptive. Hmmmm....

*castrates ray*

did i say i was scared? no, simply that i dealt with one, its branson itself that frightens me....anyone who knows the various "celebrities" that perform there knows what i mean....1 word..Yakov

and no havoc, not the shoe kind of pumas

Archived