Home

WALL•E

IG-64

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, somehow this went from a Pixar film to Finnish homosexuals... ain't seein the connection.

I still haven't seen this again, I hope to go with my dad and my brother this weekend, they haven't seen it yet. Still waiting for my figures to get here from toys r us :p

*pops head in* Am I the only miserable old fart that has grown tired of a computer animated kids movie coming out every 90 days? *throws something at the floor and disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Heck, I have computer graphics is my career choice, and I still get tired of it. Most of them are just the same old stuff. Some of them are good, a lot of them aren't.

Pixar, however, is different. They do come out with at least one movie per year, but they are surprisingly reliable in their brilliance. There are probably several Pixar films on my list of favorite movies.

Come on, Groovster. They're so cheap to produce, we must like them, so the industry gets mo' money.

At what point do we run out of talking creatures in ridiculous situations to make movies out of. They don't entertain me that much because it is the same thing over and over. A talking Gecko sells insurance. What the hell ever happened to cartoons?

At what point do we run out of talking creatures in ridiculous situations to make movies out of. They don't entertain me that much because it is the same thing over and over. A talking Gecko sells insurance. What the hell ever happened to cartoons?
They ran out of ideas how a talking bunny could boot the talking duck out of business.

Bad Dath! Behave yourself!

I'm not asking you to be nice, just stay at least in the vicinity of the topic.

:)

hey, i have you know that my comments WERE based on the topic on hand, he pointed out that wall e didnt come out untill sept 5, then i pointed out its cause finland is gay for not releasing the movie on time, so i was on topic

boo yah!!!

now then...lets wander to the bar and dath will buy you a drink, one thing will no doubt lead to another, we'll have hot nasty mildly drunken sex, and the next morn we'll make comments about gay finland and then go our seperate ways, never to talk about it again

Pixar, however, is different. They do come out with at least one movie per year, but they are surprisingly reliable in their brilliance.
Slight correction: Pixar only releases one movie per year.

Unfortunately, all the other movie studios (that tried to cash in on the market that Pixar single-handily created) have flooded the market with crap.

You have never been to Aresen, obviously.

That was...before my time.

hey, i have you know that my comments WERE based on the topic on hand, he pointed out that wall e didnt come out untill sept 5, then i pointed out its cause finland is gay for not releasing the movie on time, so i was on topic

Exactly. I can't believe I'm actually defending Dath.

And Dath wonders why he's single. :rolleyes:

I think this very well might be my favorite Pixar movie of all time. Finding Nemo and The Incredibles were awesome in their own right, but I'm just such a sucker for romance. emot-3.gif

This was the best Pixar movie ever, IMHO.

I really enjoyed it - and I saw it with a group of guys.

Just wait until I get home and I can go see it with my girlfriend ;)

_EW_

Archived