Home

new Mountain Dew flavors

90SK

So, I haven't really checked to see if this is a USA only thing or not, but for those of you who know what I'm talking about, what do you think of the new mountain dew flavors?

Basically, they're like "drinker designed"... whatever, and there are three of them and only one is going to stick, so you have to vote at (get this) "DEWmocracy.com"

I REALLY like "Mountain Dew Voltage", which is blue raspberry (actually looking at the can, it doesn't say "blue raspberry" it says "raspberry citrus" but whatever) flavored. The other two are like wild berry flavored and some kind of melon flavored. I tried the melon one and it was mediocre in my opinion. The United States seems to agree with me, because I went on the DEWmocracy.com and it looks like Voltage is winning. Being somewhat of a soda, like... junkie, I'd be interested in seeing which one comes out on top.

I mean, I'm not THAT into soda, I'm only thinking of this now because my friend bought me a case of Voltage for my birthday, and I'm sipping some right now. I'm sure my teeth are going to rot out of my head if I keep drinking it at the rate that I am...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:DEWmocracy.PNG (it's just a picture of the three flavors)

I still like livewire the best I think. Well... voltage and livewire are kinda tied for me. I don't care what they do as long as those two remain on the market. Especially since if voltage gets nixed the only way to satisfy my blue raspberry fix will be by drinking blue JOLT, which isn't too healthy in the long run.

There's new flavors being test marketed all the time, dude. Ever see Diet Dr. Pepper Chocolate Cherry flavor? That's pretty new.

Ooh, and what about the Crystal Strawberry Limeade Vanilla Pepsi One? Or the Hot Fudge Brandy Alexander Almondine With A Touch of Whipped Cream and A Cherry On Top Diet Rite? The name wraps around the can like 3 times, though, so I bet it won't make it past the test phase.

My favorite soda ever is still Pepsi Blue, even though I generally prefer Coke. About the only original Pepsi flavor, that's good, and they discontinue it. WTF?!

I haven't tried any of these Dews, but my brother has tried all of them. He likes one of the blue ones, not sure which one.

Archived