Home

Epic music

Arcesious

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe I forgot this one by Johann Strauss:

Radetzky March

And there's tons of martial music that is just brilliant - i'm particularly fond of The British Grenadiers, and Der Königgrätzer Marsch.

Really, I just think all music is 'epic' :lol:

EDIT: Some more epic music:

I'm Batman Danny Elfman

Maurice Jarre

Battlestar Galactica Original - Glen Larson

The Magnificent Seven - Elmer Bernstein

I won't bother mentioning anything by Morricone, as i'm sure you all know it well enough.

lolz....it seems there is a thin grey line between "wanky" and "epic" :p

If anyone hasnt mentioned Orff's 'O Fortuna' then I'll mention it here. It is probably the most identifiable bit of epic music there is. Y'all know it :)

I'd also like to chuck in the soundtrack from Conan The Barbarian, especially "Riddle of Steel/Riders of Doom"

Gee I hope no one mentions Evanescence or Linkin Park... Ive got a voodoo doll right here with pins ready :D

mtfbwya

If anyone hasnt mentioned Orff's 'O Fortuna' then I'll mention it here. It is probably the most identifiable bit of epic music there is. Y'all know it :)

I see you didn't read any of the threads. :tsk: O Fortuna was the first song mentioned. :lol:

Ha!

Arsesious, your treachery is noted...going back to change your post a good four hours after I had made mine (and then posting to gloat 2 mins later) :(

I cant believe Rhett and MdKnightR fell for that that .... I submit to the jury, you both, under peoples exhibit 3A: "Gullible (filtered)" :p Considering you are both from the land that fell for Colin Powells "conclusive evidence of WMDs", I guess we shouldnt be too surprised, eh :p

Its just like that song you folks like singin'

"Oh, say can you see..."

Nope. you couldnt ;)

mtfbwya

Ha! Idiots....

Arsesious, your treachery is noted...going back to change your post a good four hours after I had made mine (and then posting to gloat 2 mins later) :(

I cant believe Rhett and MdKnightR fell for that that .... I submit to the jury, you both, under peoples exhibit 3A: "Gullible *****" :p Considering you are both from the land that fell for Colin Powells "conclusive evidence of WMDs", I guess we shouldnt be too surprised, eh :p

"Oh, say can you see..."

Nope. you couldnt ;)

mtfbwya

Trying to cover your tracks, I see. :xp: By the way, isn't the 2nd word in the phrase "Gullible #*$#s" considered not PG-13? Oh JAE! :lol:

Yeah, not PG-13 in my book. My mom would have washed my mouth out with soap for that one. --Jae

Ha! Idiots....

Arsesious, your treachery is noted...going back to change your post a good four hours after I had made mine (and then posting to gloat 2 mins later)

I cant believe Rhett and MdKnightR fell for that that .... I submit to the jury, you both, under peoples exhibit 3A: "Gullible -----" Considering you are both from the land that fell for Colin Powells "conclusive evidence of WMDs", I guess we shouldnt be too surprised, eh

"Oh, say can you see..."

Nope. you couldnt

mtfbwya

Guilty as charged... :p

I cant believe Rhett and MdKnightR fell for that that .... I submit to the jury, you both, under peoples exhibit 3A: "Gullible *****" :p
:rofl:

Echoes by Pink Floyd. Effin' epic.

And no, no link to YouTube, the ratherpointlesswebsitewhenyoudon'thavebroadband. :xp:

There obviously isn't much Muse love around here... no one's mentioned Knights of Cydonia!

Muse get a lot of flak for being overplayed, particularly in the states with their overexposure thanks to the accursed Guitar Hero, but their songs still don't get old... and KoC isn't as repetitive as Requiem for a Tower, so that's an added bonus. It changes pace, you see.

There obviously isn't much Muse love around here... no one's mentioned Knights of Cydonia!

Muse get a lot of flak for being overplayed, particularly in the states with their overexposure thanks to the accursed Guitar Hero, but their songs still don't get old... and KoC isn't as repetitive as Requiem for a Tower, so that's an added bonus. It changes pace, you see.

Yes, KoC is a very epic song :D

Speaking of Guitar Hero Songs:

Before I forget is epic

Prayer of the Refuge is epic

Knights of Cydonia is indeed epic. That guitar bit at the end never gets old, ever.

Archived