Home

Which Exile?

Trex

Straight forward enough question I couldn't find asked elsewhere on the forum. If the Exile is canonically female, which face do you feel fits the most?

facesoftheexilezl7.gif

Was going to start a poll, but the forum only allows ten options, and there's sixteen heads. Never mind, just state the number written by the portrait instead.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself choose the 7th? It looks differant from all of the other portraits... maybe its because its the only facing forward? Anyways, the 7th is just what I'd imagine the Exile to be like... if she were lightside. 14 if Darkside.

Heh, saγing things like that at KFM can get you banned.

KFM?

I don't really think saying that is worthy of a ban, especially considering I don't consider the *** as actually a swear word, but some of the mods do; hence me staring it. I would consider it no loss to myself to banned from a forum where you couldn't say the above.

I always choose 14 for a couple of reasons. #1 is that it actually looks serious enough to be a former general and Jedi, #2 because I always get ticked off that every main character (usually the Jedi ones) ends up being a caucasion (sp?). :( Is it that hard to get some diversity with our main heroes/heroines? #3 is that some of the other heads seem more than a little...off. Am I the only one who noticed that 12 has a scary resemblance to Atris?! :freakout: Scared the heck out of me the first time I looked at it. :lol:

My Exile isn't female... Cannon can kiss me ***.

Actually, despite the fact that I started this thread, I kinda agree.

I play TSL as Darth Revan. How's that for anti-cannonicity?! :)

I'm sure the pansy Star Wars canon Exile walked around giving people hugs, telling everyone how she was wrong to join Revan in the Mandalorian Wars, and how the Council was right and how the Republic is so great, chiding Kreia at every turn for her insensitivity toward her companions and the suffering of others. If I had to wager, I'd say Lucas' people would choose #9.

IMO, the story is far more interesting if the Exile still believes in her heart that joining Revan was right. I want an Exile who can stare down the Jedi masters, especially Atris, for what their blind adherence to doctrine and their fear of confronting the unknown did to the galaxy. Furthermore, she needs to have a look that makes her appear insensitive to those she commands, at least outwardly, but who beneath has a compassionate heart. I'd go with #11.

IMO, the story is far more interesting if the Exile still believes in his heart that joining Revan was right. I want an Exile who can stare down the Jedi masters, especially Atris, for what their blind adherence to doctrine and their fear of confronting the unknown did to the galaxy.

Fixed :D and agreed.

still believes in her heart that joining Revan was right.

...even though so many Jedi flocking to Revan's command was what allowed him to start another war in which he and his subordinates murdered quadrillions of people (Revan also killed thousands of his own soldiers even before he began the Jedi Civil War).

for what their blind adherence to doctrine and their fear of confronting the unknown did to the galaxy.

So it's the Council's fault that Revan decided to start a second war in which his forces massacred planetary populations in the name of "protecting" the Republic against some supposed external threat? If the Jedi Order's doctrine had been properly followed in the first place, then Revan and his band of hooligans wouldn't have gone on their crusade to vandalize the galaxy in the first place.

...even though so many Jedi flocking to Revan's command was what allowed him to start another war in which he and his subordinates murdered quadrillions of people (Revan also killed thousands of his own soldiers even before he began the Jedi Civil War).

So it's the Council's fault that Revan decided to start a second war in which his forces massacred planetary populations in the name of "protecting" the Republic against some supposed external threat? If the Jedi Order's doctrine had been properly followed in the first place, then Revan and his band of hooligans wouldn't have gone on their crusade to vandalize the galaxy in the first place.

Things get subjective here, but my Exile, went to war to protect innocents, the Jedi served no-one by inaction, indeed would Revan et al have fallen had the Jedi Council gone to war? I think continually the Jedi Council of the time are shown to be incompetent at best...

If you go DS in K1; you can lie to them all.

In K2, they either get eaten by Nihilus or killed by an old woman.

Hardly the CV of someone to listen to.

Besides regretting the past is a mistake as it has made you who you are now; my Exile made the decision he though was the correct one.

My 2 cents.

Trying to defend Revan's genocidal tendancies as anything other than what they are is someone I like to call "Player Character Bias".

I'm not trying to defend Revan... I'm defending the Exile, I'm not quite sure how you can possibly have construed this as anything but a discussion about the Exile.

I'm no Revan fanboy...

Archived