Home

Treachery of a heinous level!

Dath Maximus

A dark day has come my friends.......no...thats wrong....A dark day has come my associates who most of which I will no doubt kill one day. As I was getting into my car to head to class this morn. I discovered a horrible truth, someone had gotten into my car and stolen my talking dashboard yoda.

The sons of bitches left the bottle of scotch but took my yoda.

I have sworn to avenge my lost traveling buddy. Mark my words, blood will be spilled in honor of the little green guy who yelled his words of wisdom at me with the press of a button. No longer will i notice how he is either purposely refusing to make eye contact with me, or if he's simply staring at the boobs of any female passenger I have with me. (passengers of their own free will that havent been paid either)

Pray for Yoda.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't stolen...your training is now complete and he is one with the Force. May your career as a Jedi be as badass as it should be. And no using the mind trick to get laid. That's almost the same as using drugs you dirty dirty Jedi. How could you even think of such a thing

also, a shout out to m@rs to explaining to everyone that i lost my yoda at the same time whats his face acquired one, its examples of pure insight like that that truly make me proud of people in general

kudos to you mighty detective

:rofl:

I think you're the only reason I get up in the morning, Dath.

_EW_

Archived