Home

Treachery of a heinous level!

Dath Maximus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of scotch did they leave? This could tell us a lot about the thief.

If it was Cardhu or better then it was even payment for your Yoda.

If it was Cutty Sark or somesuch then it was tantamount to pi$$ing in your car.

[/sherlock]

flame.jpg

This candle shall not be extinguished until the Yoda is returned and the perpetrator brought to a blood soaked, squealing end. Their intestines dragged out through their mouth by taut lengths of glass impregnated barbed wire; hand woven by an ancient sect of Tibetan monks whom, upon their initiation, must rip out their own tongues and gargle salt water in order to better understand but a fraction of the pain their torturous strands bestow.

what kind of cheep whisky drinking yoda stealing neighborhood do you live in anyways, i mean you live in the burbs... c-ville i could see that happening, but also your whisky, car radio and tires would also be missing... so what i'm trying to say is you live in a messed up part of the country when someone breaks into your car just to steal your yoda. i do feel for you but don't you have 47 other yodas to take that ones plase until you find and emotionally, physically, and spiritually destroy the person who took this most prized inanimate object you talk to on a day to day basis... get out more!

what kind of cheep whisky drinking yoda stealing neighborhood do you live in anyways, i mean you live in the burbs... c-ville i could see that happening, but also your whisky, car radio and tires would also be missing... so what i'm trying to say is you live in a messed up part of the country when someone breaks into your car just to steal your yoda. i do feel for you but don't you have 47 other yodas to take that ones plase until you find and emotionally, physically, and spiritually destroy the person who took this most prized inanimate object you talk to on a day to day basis... get out more!

it's gotta be a star wars freak. only one would take the yoda and ignore all other valuables! :o

Dath, how come every time I look at this forum you're always whining about something? :xp:

My Yoda is missing! Someone stole my Yoda! I can't live without my Yoda!

Waaah, next thing we know, you'll be whining that you bent your wookie.

:xp:

Seriously though, Dath. I am sorry for your loss. He was a great master, and a wonderful muppet. He will be sorely missed. I'm sure driving will never be the same without him for you now. I'm sure you'll miss him most of all when you run over pedestrians, jump curbs, get speeding tickets, and hit various utility poles like you always do. That's when it will hit you the hardest, and when it does we'll be here for ya buddy.

Archived