Home

Treachery of a heinous level!

Dath Maximus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A dark day has come my friends.......no...thats wrong....A dark day has come my associates who most of which I will no doubt kill one day. As I was getting into my car to head to class this morn. I discovered a horrible truth, someone had gotten into my car and stolen my talking dashboard yoda.

The sons of bitches left the bottle of scotch but took my yoda.

I have sworn to avenge my lost traveling buddy. Mark my words, blood will be spilled in honor of the little green guy who yelled his words of wisdom at me with the press of a button. No longer will i notice how he is either purposely refusing to make eye contact with me, or if he's simply staring at the boobs of any female passenger I have with me. (passengers of their own free will that havent been paid either)

Pray for Yoda.

OMG Dath got so upset he used capital letters!

more like pointing out that you did not actually and thus in fact have no right to speak up in our manerly round of manerly men for manerly manerlyhood

do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

and do you really wanna go toe to toe with me about being tough to the level of severely insane?

do you even know what the hell you're talking about?
Heck, would that even matter?

and do you really wanna go toe to toe with me about being tough to the level of severely insane?
Actually, when by "tough to the level of severely insane" you mean "capable of penetrating an frozen acre all night long", yes.

Archived