Home

EXP. system questions

JW1089

i was wondering why i cant change my force mastery in the menu before starting a game. i always have to start at initiate, and build up my exp to unlock more points to spend on skills. i guess my real question is, 1., can it be changed from the getgo manually, and 2, will my accumulated exp ever save to the next time i play? i tried once, but when i restarted the game, i had to start over.

There's no such thing as force mastery anymore.

If you were poking around advanced server menu, you should have seen the options MinExpLevel and MaxExpLevel.. Pretty self explanatory.

If you're already in-game, you can set with g_minexplevel and g_maxexplevel, though you need to restart the match for the change to occur.

Also, to get the most out of the EXP system, don't set maxEXP too high; fights can take forever amongst saber duelists.

If you're already in-game, you can set with g_minexplevel and g_maxexplevel, though you need to restart the match for the change to occur.

Since when?

If I edit minexplevel I just need to spectate a few times and then it gets fixed.

if I edit the max exp it usually gets reset if my current exp is higher.

I never had to restart a match. O.o

Archived