Home

Best Pixar Film Yet?

What is the best/your favorite Pixar movie?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best/your favorite Pixar movie?

• Toy Story
    • A Bugs Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars
    • Rataoullie
    • Wall-E

I like Wall-E and Toy Story... ( I choose Wall-E... Just because it made me cry and Toy Story didn't... :emodanc:)

What is your favorite/what do you think is the best Pixar movie so far?

We were having such fun in the Wall-E thread, I thought... this would be a good discussion...

(Watch out for Achilles, he is a Pixar fanboy... :xp:)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not seen Wall-E yet, I'm planning to, but I've seen all the other ones and I liked the Incredibles and Toy Story and Monsters Inc. the best. (Yes its a three way tie) I'm sure many will disagree. As for which is actually best...I don't know. Toy story was very original but so was Monsters Inc. Hmmm...I'll have to think about that.

Oh, I know, Achilles in a Pixar thread...gonna be like a kid in a candy store. :xp:

Without a doubt, the Incredibles... though I plan on seeing WALL-E soon enough, which I hear is very good aparently. I didn't like Monsters Inc. simply because I can't put up with crying children... I don't hate children or anything, but you catch my drift...

I went with Wall-E! Almost did Incredibles...Toy Story would have been #3...but I think Wall-E wins in the end as I really liked the story and the general points that were made about how people live their lives. Great story, interesting message, and some good humor. How can you go wrong? :)

The Incredibles was great, but I find it overrated. :p

I sorta agree there, I mean... It's the most un-like every other Pixar movie (well, that's how it seems to me... *shrugs*)

I wouldn't call it overrated, but it's definently not my favorite...

Please tell me you were drunk when you watched Ratatouille to rate it that highly :xp:

Ratatouille was cute, you must admit... I mean, a rat cooking amazing food? I find that original... I thought Rataouille was adorable, funny, and meh, not *the* best, but good... very good...

I mean, when it comes to Pixar if your *worst* movies are Ratatouille and Cars... You are doing very well... verrry well and those were extremely good movies! (When it comes to certain *other* studios their best movie is Shrek... then well, you must question how well they are doing... XD)

I sorta agree there, I mean... It's the most un-like every other Pixar movie (well, that's how it seems to me... *shrugs*)

I wouldn't call it overrated, but it's definently not my favorite...

It was a little extra-cheesy at some points and stole borrowed quite a few elements and themes from Alan Moore's Watchmen that I found annoying. But for what it was, it was a great product all the same, and I appreciate that.

Can’t say I’d argue with anyone on the choice…well maybe Rataoullie. I found it really hard to go against Monsters Inc or Toy Story, but finally I voted for Finding Nemo. How could I go against this lovable face, dude.

Crush.png

Although Mr. Potato head gave me reason to pause.

(When it comes to certain *other* studios their best movie is Shrek... then well, you must question how well they are doing... XD)

Where have I heard these words before... I see Achilles has gotten to you too now! :D

Granted, can't say I disagree with the sentiment...

In other news today...Achilles Pixar brainwashing company has doubled it's revenues since the release of Wall-E. Congratulations Achilles!

I'm gonna have to go with Toy Story. Second I would have to go with The Incredibles. I think it was a really fun movie. I'm sure that Wall E would rank pretty high, I just haven't seen it yet. :(

I was at the store yesterday and I encountered a man that was lokking for a Buzz Lightyear toy. He said that there was a Woody at the toy store down the road, so it turned out that we got a Woody. :D Rather expensive though...

Archived