Home

Best Pixar Film Yet?

What is the best/your favorite Pixar movie?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best/your favorite Pixar movie?

• Toy Story
    • A Bugs Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars
    • Rataoullie
    • Wall-E

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Achilles, you take fanboydom to a whole 'nother level. :xp:

Now all you need to do is dress up like Wall-E and hang around in the lobby for a bit before seeing the movie... :D

I told myself this morning that my next viewing would be on DVD. I hope I can hold out that long. :D

*queues KinchyB's story about the fat mexican kid that painted himself green (and wore only shorts) for the 12:01 showing of The Incredible Hulk*

I told myself this morning that my next viewing would be on DVD. I hope I can hold out that long. :D

I *know* I can't, I'm gonna go see it again next week and again the week after, but the withdrawls are getting to me...

MustseeWallemustseewallemustseewalle.... Just one more time... *scream*

Isn't there a bootleg out online yet? :lol: (Kidding of course, that would be... *ahem* illegal)

• 5 years later...

My all-time favourite would be WALL-E for three reasons. One, WALL-E's beeping sounds are funny, two, EVE is the deadliest character Pixar has ever made and three, I just love their romance.

My close second would be A Bug's Life. Seriously, am I the only one around here who loves that movie? Flik and Atta are the coolest ants ever, but nobody remembers that! Totally underrated... So sad...

Third choice: the Toy Story movies, particularly the 2nd one.

Monsters Inc. was also a brilliant movie, and Monsters University is just as awesome.

The film I like the least is Finding Nemo. What's with everybody saying that it's the best Pixar film ever? Sure, it had some great effects and graphics-but nothing more. This movie didn't have a message to give to the audience either, while WALL-E, A Bug's Life, Monsters University, Ratatouille and even Cars do.

My all-time favourite would be WALL-E for three reasons. One, WALL-E's beeping sounds are funny, two, EVE is the deadliest character Pixar has ever made and three, I just love their romance.

My close second would be A Bug's Life. Seriously, am I the only one around here who loves that movie? Flik and Atta are the coolest ants ever, but nobody remembers that! Totally underrated... So sad...

Third choice: the Toy Story movies, particularly the 2nd one.

Monsters Inc. was also a brilliant movie, and Monsters University is just as awesome.

The film I like the least is Finding Nemo. What's with everybody saying that it's the best Pixar film ever? Sure, it had some great effects and graphics-but nothing more. This movie didn't have a message to give to the audience either, while WALL-E, A Bug's Life, Monsters University, Ratatouille and even Cars do.

Agreed. Finding Nemo is overrated. But I'm glad that Albert Brooks and Ellen DeGeneres have reprised their roles for the upcoming sequel Finding Dory.

As for my favorite: a Bug's Life. I just loved the graphics and the characters.

As for my favorite: a Bug's Life. I just loved the graphics and the characters.

What's keeping them from making a sequel to this one, anyway? It should be given priority if they want to make sequels, since it's just their 2nd movie and Toy Story already has its sequels. Don't give me wrong, I love Toy Story, but they have made many sequels to it and they've made none to ABL. That's just plain wrong.

The only reason I can think of that would bring trouble in making ABL 2 would be that half the movie's actors have passed away, although the actors that voiced the 2 main characters are still alive.

Archived