Home

A little Chemistry Help... please?

Mmm.. Chemical Bonds?

What's more, it makes you love those huge organic compounds, because you're now thinking of orgies. Benzene variants are my personal favourites. A close second are Double Bonds and Triple Bonds. You know you're in for fun when it's Alkenes and Alkynes on the stage.

Was he interesting or boring? I never minded hard, demanding teachers as long as they were interesting. I only ever gave the boring ones a hard time.

I think I just realized, this is totally true.

This year when I took physics, I thought it was going to be one of the most boring years of my life, seeing as how I hate science. But this year, the teacher related almost everything to:

a) American Politics

b) the Simpsons

So it was interesting! :)

I have found by experience that Chemistry can be made x2 more interesting by thinking about sex at the same time.

:lol:

Spoken like a true teenage male.

:lol:

I never thought I'd say this but I actually kinda miss chemistry:P

Maybe you can reintroduce it into med school, Bee! Nothing like a reaction between Conc. HCl and Conc. Patient! The students will love it! The hospital saves money! The patient is cured... forever!

^^ Cured of life, yes:P Not cool to try it here, patients do sue. Try it on yourself first k? Then let me know how it goes:P It's all in the name of science!

Trust me Bee, with that wonderful chemistric treatment, nobody will ever want to sue ever again.

And if they do, make sure that the treatment was right.

Archived