Home

ChAiNz.2da, what has happend to thy?

Anybody know what has happend to Chainz? He has been gone for more then half a year now without telling us where'd he go! I really miss his witty humor and his great mods :(

It should be "thee" not "thy. :p

But i'd like to know what happened to ChAiNz too...

Heya EW!

Sorry it's been so long.. life has been hectic the past couple of months and I'm finally re-couping from it ;)

Hopefully I can return to Holowan soon.. I miss everyone there.. and I'm sure everyone misses my corny humor (not).... hehe

-Cz

He wants to come back. Perhaps he will soon.

Either way, that should answer your question :)

_EW_

I wonder if any other notable members have disappeared and never came back...

It makes me wonder... What if one of us suddenly died today? People would be going: 'I haven't seen [insert name] for a long time... I wonder what happened to him/her...'

Eh, but not to worry, it's been confirmed that he's still here by EW. :)

It makes me wonder... What if one of us suddenly died today? People would be going: 'I haven't seen [insert name] for a long time... I wonder what happened to him/her...'

Eh, but not to worry, it's been confirmed that he's still here by EW. :)

:lol:I havent seen Arcesious for a long time... I wonder what happened to him...

jk Yea I hope he comes back hes a good modder:xp:

Don't remind me of that... Bad memories... *twitch*

Anyways, I need him to come back (or at least Darkkender) because of a question I had to ask them...

I was seriously thinking about that the other day...it was weird...

Heya EW!

Sorry it's been so long.. life has been hectic the past couple of months and I'm finally re-couping from it ;)

Hopefully I can return to Holowan soon.. I miss everyone there.. and I'm sure everyone misses my corny humor (not).... hehe

-Cz[/Quote]

He wants to come back. Perhaps he will soon.

Either way, that should answer your question :)

_EW_

I cannot believe you fall for such a blatant forgery EnderWiggin, tk102 must be up to no good again. ChAiNz.2da would have had an extra “he” in his “hehe”. ChAiNz.2da has not been around because he has been busy with the Polygamist Ranch he started in Tennessee. Of the twenty members, nineteen are now two months pregnant so I do not expect to hear much out of him for say the next eighteen or so years. :D

Seriously thanks for the update EnderWiggin.

• 3 weeks later...
I cannot believe you fall for such a blatant forgery EnderWiggin, tk102 must be up to no good again. ChAiNz.2da would have had an extra “he” in his “hehe”. ChAiNz.2da has not been around because he has been busy with the Polygamist Ranch he started in Tennessee. Of the twenty members, nineteen are now two months pregnant so I do not expect to hear much out of him for say the next eighteen or so years. :D

Seriously thanks for the update EnderWiggin.

shhhhhh.... you're givin' my mojo secrets away.. hehehe ;)

(good catch on the triple "he" however I must admit I was not up to par that day when replying) :haw:

However I DO like the idea of blaming it all on teekay :devsmoke:

Howdidlydo gang! Seems I've missed all the new toys being debuted.. blogs, friends, groups and all sorts of fun stuff. Forgive me all if it takes awhile to get accustomed the new perks, but I'll try to get to the backlog of stuff needing my attention... (weeps at the PM list).. :eek:

Till then, I treat everyone to a cookie! :D

Speaking of ChAiNz and cookies - I had my girlfriend make cookies the other week.... using a *special* recipe.

Know what I'm talking about, ChAiNz? Neiman-Marcus ring a bell?.... ;)

_EW_

LOL! You know... I was wondering the other day if anyone would ever find that recipe ;)

Yummy cookies aren't they?!? I made a batch the other day actually :D

Archived