Home

New tattoo (work in progress)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a friend who has one on his chest too. You two should meet up and form a crimefighting team whose superpowers are shooting concentrated regret from your chests.

"Regret not the things you've done,

Only those you did not do."

A bird bursting from your chest! I'd much rather see a chest bursting from a bird but to each his own. Kudos to your tattoo!

P.S: Ignore the doubting parents on the thread, youth rocks. :p

Yeah I'm sure my mom wouldn't approve either, but hey she doesn't need to know right now :)

I have a friend who has one on his chest too. You two should meet up and form a crimefighting team whose superpowers are shooting concentrated regret from your chests.
:rofl:

Anywho, as hairy as my chest is, a tat like that would be completely wasted on me. :p

@NS: Make sure to post pics when it's finished.

P.S: Ignore the doubting parents on the thread, youth rocks. :p
Hmmm...

*wonders what youth and/or being a parent has to do with anything*

My dad got his first tattoo in his early 50's. I got all of mine after my first was born.

Will do, it'll be a few more sessions though...Lining is the b***, shading is easier to take IMO, but it takes longer unfortunately.
Cool. The artwork looks great so far. :)

My fountain pen started leaking and my finger was stained blue for a few hours before I washed it off. Beat that!

Easy! When I was 9 or 10 I used one of those "My Little Pony" (or perhaps it was a "Hello Kitty" one, I don't quite remember) wash-off tattoos :xp:

Tattoos sound like a great idea when you're young, but when you're 34 and can't take off your shirt at the beach, you feel just a bit like an idiot.

Also, you should check out my cousin's ex. Biker. Got the full upper-body patch twenty years ago; now he looks like a comic book that was left out in the rain.

Although in all fairness, the phoenix does look cool.

Archived