Home

Happy Independence Day!!

Aash Li

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it's a lack of appreciation for my history. But that's just me. Besides, as an American, I have a certain fake right to flame my country. :D lollls J.K. man. Personally, I take humor in my history, but hey, you're free to disagree if you want! :p

IDC. As I said, I have a lack of appreciation for America's History. :D And besides, since 7th grade, I haven't read a history book. ;) Word of advice: Make every sober moment of your life fun. After all, you only get one! :p

And lay off the booze.
Actually, I'm not drinking right now. ;) 'Have to wait a few more years for that.

IDC. As I said, I have a lack of appreciation for America's History. :D And besides, since 7th grade, I haven't read a history book. ;) Word of advice: Make every sober moment of your life fun. After all, you only get one! :p

Actually, I'm not drinking right now. ;) 'Have to wait a few more years for that.

:¬:

Well, if you don't appreciate your country's history, please don't question why other people do. It falsely paints you as ignorant and rude.

QFE. Thank you. :)

Actually, you might want to edit out the "falsely". I really am ignorant & rude. ;) But that's not the point is it? The point is this: Happy b-day America. Go on with you corrupt government & poor policies. Yay yay yay.

Actually, you might want to edit out the "falsely". I really am ignorant & rude. ;) But that's not the point is it? The point is this: Happy b-day America. Go on with you corrupt government & poor policies. Yay yay yay.

Well, if I took out falsely, it would be flaming, now wouldn't it? Besides, ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of - as long as you don't intend to remain so. And I myself can be quite rude as well. ;)

But yes, I digress. Happy 4th, my cousins to the south.

Happy July 4th everyone! I'm in a wee bit of trouble for setting part of my roof on fire with one of those bottle rockets. damage isnt to serious but it proves one thing. I can make a mess out of everything! lol

Again Happy Fourth of July!!

I'm confused. how can The Doctor be canadian if he's a timelord. i guess the sugar rush must be afecting my brain

Hope everyone had a great 4th.

And remember that the revolution was fought because of taxation without representation. Given our present situation, I wonder how long it will be before we're fighting another one. ;)

Time to break out the M80's... :p

M-80 + pile of dog poo + unwary passersby = EPIC WIN. :devsmoke:

Archived