Home

Scrapyard Games a TSL mod

Quanon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You thought this died, well a bit :lol:

*pokes*

Certain things got cut, other altered... its always nice to have grand ideas,but often they're not realistic.

1) Star Wars and realism doesn't often mix, but I know where your going with this. ;)

2) I should start a SGRP; Scrapyard Games Restoration Project. :p

All the cool kids are doing their own Restoration projects :shades2:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Mask005.jpg

Show spoiler
Mask002.jpg

And these masks are made of win.

- Jukebox is operational.

Does this include the cantina music from Episode 4? :D

2) I should start a SGRP; Scrapyard Games Restoration Project. :p

All the cool kids are doing their own Restoration projects

So why would you want to ruin tradition and start one yourself? :p

Ahem, glad so see you've picked this back up again.

Nice to finally see what those masks are for. ;)

Get used to drinking lots of cans of Pepsi and then going to sleep at 5am, then do it every day for a year. :p

Great screenshots though, and I love the second mask. It reminds me of something from Splinter Cell.

Lots of Pepsi, ow dear, won't work I'm a Coke man, the liquid not the sniff'en stuff :lol:

:lol:

Hah, those look awesome!

I really think that the fog adds a nice effect.

Well lets hope the older PC's won't "burn" as there like 20 emitters in there spewing their guts out.

Does this include the cantina music from Episode 4? :D

There is no Star Wars music in there. I've arranged some other wild tracks to play.

GM has poked me to put emitters in the arena aswell... the boy is flippen on those smoke launchers :lol:

So why would you want to ruin tradition and start one yourself? :p

;-; you made me all sad now.

*cuts wrist*

There is no Star Wars music in there. I've arranged some other wild tracks to play.

Can't wait to hear about them. When it is released, I'm going to add the cantina music along with the [hopefully] cool music you'll put into the music box.

GM has poked me to put emitters in the arena aswell... the boy is flippen on those smoke launchers :lol:

all about the smoke these days.

So much for "Stoped Modding" lol. Nice work!

Actually, Quanon told SS

héhhéhé, for good this time, just one more release in the making with GloveMaster.

Then I consider to be hard to budge to give a helping hand ^_^

This is going to be his last mod release, and then hes a rock. I surely hope that Quanon will return to the modding scene, but it doesn't look that good.

And he can do it very well! Glad to see you started up on the mod again. The masks look really nice.

Yes he can, and yes they do.

Actually, Quanon told SS

This is going to be his last mod release, and then hes a rock. I surely hope that Quanon will return to the modding scene, but it doesn't look that good.

I'll be around :)

I'm pondering about some tutorials and such.

I just don't expect to do anything "major" like this anymore - still its nothing compared to BoS- but I'm a kind of lazy person :D

Anyway I got a small teaser of an extra melee weapon for this mod:

Show spoiler
terror01.jpg

Show spoiler
terror02.jpg

Show spoiler
terror03.jpg

Is that a Sith weapon?

It looks like something they would use.

Or maybe Trandoshan?

Well, its just a big spinning blade thing :p

I still need to work on the spinnen part, asked SithSpecter for some help with that bit.

Guess Trandoshans would like it.

I hope that great hangar with the Barracuda ship hasn't been cut!

Oh no, that's still in there.

Looks great guys. The mask is awesome, and so is the wierd(in a aweseome way) weapons thing. Looks like a very dangerous weapon.

Thanks, its one of the things avaible in the shop we've setup.

Some small update news:

- DSTONEY is helping us with the mini-maps

- Glovemaster did some great work on the scripting department:

he's on to making each droid you have to fight a real unique fight.

In ohter words tuff boss fights.

Once these boss-droids fight like they should the mod is on to fix'en the small last things.

The end of this little project is nearing :p

Sounds like a quality mod Quanon. ;)

I take it you'll be able to visit from the galaxy map, if so will bink movies be made, or am i asking too much from this project?

The jukebox sounds great, but will the tunes fit with the whole Star Wars thing?

Keep up the great work Quanon, you never cease to amaze me! :D

Sounds like a quality mod Quanon. ;)

I take it you'll be able to visit from the galaxy map, if so will bink movies be made, or am i asking too much from this project?

No, not the galaxy map: As the place are limited on that thing and would come in to conflict with other mods.

Glovemaster has come on to the idea to create a sort of our own galaxy map thing, we started out with a galaxy placeable and such, but we scrapped that plan and changed it.

It comes down we use the ebon-hawks holoprojector. To reach the Scrapyard station you'll need the coordinates, which you'll get somewhere ;)

The holoprojector will ask for a "disk" with coords, once you pop one in you'll see a projection come up of the Scrapyard station.

From there you"re able to travel to station.

The jukebox sounds great, but will the tunes fit with the whole Star Wars thing?

Euh... not really :lol:

I've been digging about some sites who offer free tunes and some of my friends are hobby DJ's, I've challenged them to make me some tunes :p

Anyway the music can easly be replaced if you really don't like it.

This mod is shaping up to what I always hoped Yavin would be in K1. Any chance of custom landing and take off BIK movies being included?

No movies yet. Haven't really thought about that.

It comes down we use the ebon-hawks holoprojector. To reach the Scrapyard station you'll need the coordinates, which you'll get somewhere ;)

The holoprojector will ask for a "disk" with coords, once you pop one in you'll see a projection come up of the Scrapyard station.

From there you"re able to travel to station.

We figured that it being on the galaxy map would be the most favourable but as Quanon said; we thought that it was too easy to conflict with other mods... Also getting another planet on there is a pain the the buttocks. :xp:

So we decided to keep to the idea that you get some sort of an interface, and so we are making use of that projector that you see the planet spinning on, in the Ebon Hawk. Well it was better than having some guy on a planet with a dialog and then you magically appear there. Movies will work, so the leaving movies will be played and the hyperspace movie. As for the movies on the station: we'll look into the idea but time is now a push again. :p

We are trying to get the mod to look as good as we can graphic-wise, I guess I've been playing too many Hi-Def games on the xbox <.< There are still a few problem since KotOR is quite graphically limited, in addition to the fact that we don't have the tools for some things. We're determined to work around them anyway, it may take a while but we hope the mod rocks when we do release it :)

Also a thank you to Dstony, who had agreed to do the minimaps for us; the pair of us simply didn't have the understanding and limitless paitence that he must have :D

Archived