• Malak
    • HK
    • Vandar
    • Canderous
    • Juhani
    • Sion
    • Bandon
    • Calo Nord

Mission is my favorite character, but I do like Jolee a lot as well. Mission has a great personalty and some great lines. (Cutscene with Bastila, escape from the Leviathan etc.) That and she is a twi'lek... oh yeah and she'sblue :xp:

Well Revan is a hard character to judge since you, the player, choose his or her actions. You could base it off what you do I suppose, but thats really like saying you like your personality best. (which is fair I suppose).

@greggomonkey: any reason Sion is one of the choices? No big deal but he is the only K2 character on there... just wonderin. :)

It's just unfair to make Kreia a choice though; her character is that good and interesting!

So she's not on the list because you think she'd win? Hate to burst your bubble, but Kreia is an old hag that not everyone likes. I like her to an extent, but only because she gives great advice on how we perceive the truth and what our goals are. And even then... it's not accurate to say something like it's unfair to have her. She was a character in KOTOR and that makes her game for this poll.

So she's not on the list because you think she'd win? Hate to burst your bubble, but Kreia is an old hag that not everyone likes. I like her to an extent, but only because she gives great advice on how we perceive the truth and what our goals are. And even then... it's not accurate to say something like it's unfair to have her. She was a character in KOTOR and that makes her game for this poll.

Wow, someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today.

First, you may want to get intune with a great British institiution called sarcasm ;)

You may also wish to observe EW's signature, and think perhaps that was just a point between the two of us.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think I've seen quite a few more of these polls come and go here at LF than you ;)

Kreia is a great character; she's a love or hate character; the fact some people hate her, has everything to do with the fact the voice acting and depth of her in game is so good.

As to why Kreia isn't on the list; you may wish to ask the OP; who has posted below you and above me.

No Yoda option? You must be new here.

QFT

Welcome to the forums peeps! :)

Kreia is not on there for the same reason the exile and Revan aren't they can be very good as they are you and kreia is a very sneaky person and would get some serious votes.

I think thast Kreia needs to get a good lawyer here. Smells like voter manipulation. :xp::D

Kreia doesn't need a lawyer. She hates procedure and all related things unless they can be used to accomplish her purposes. Just look what she did to the masters...imagine her doing that to a courtroom. In any case, I voted for everyone's favorite Twi'lek as, now that I finally have KotOR working again, I'm enjoying her dialogue the most. That, and none of the other choices really appealed to me except Jolee. Why is Bandon on here anyways? Calo I can understand but Bandon gets less screentime and character development thatn Davik.

Archived