Home

Monkey Business

Dath Maximus

So yeah, last night at work, I went into my cooler and found something very disturbing. Someone on the day shift decided to leave me the head of a pinata monkey. Even had a note letting me know it was mine. I haven't damn clue who the hell left me the monkey head.

heres a pic of it and the note

n306800008_29795_9649.jpg

n306800008_29796_9938.jpg

Do you have as little context on this as we do?

i seriously have no clue who the hell sent it, what it's meaning is, and what a zoo and me would have to do with it

not even my supervisors or execs had any clue who it was from

so yeah....what the hell

Extremely odd. I take it you have no real notion of who works the day shift? Maybe one of your night shift friends is friends with someone on the day shift and had him do it?

_EW_

most of the night folk dont get along with the day folk, im one of the exceptions who knows a few of the day folk, but i didnt think well enough that one would do that

I did it.

You arent cunning enough

This is pretty much the greatest thread I have ever come across, and I'm not sure why.

its cause im just friggan awesome

They're calling you a monkey, which is clearly wrong as you are a chicken. Even the note left behind recognizes that.

quite you slacker asian, besides, that is clearly a duck

I smell a MURDER...

Did the pinata at least have candy in it?

sadly no...no candy

Why doesn't weird **** like this ever happen to me?

cause im dath and youre finnish

My word of advice: look at the people closest to you first. Something similar to this happened to me once and it turned out to be my mom...

I also got my LF account hijacked once and it turned out to be my best friend...

Don't trust anyone.

Your name's Apollo?

Yes

My word of advice: look at the people closest to you first. Something similar to this happened to me once and it turned out to be my mom...

I also got my LF account hijacked once and it turned out to be my best friend...

Don't trust anyone.

im like...not that close to anyone on dayside....that whole...not working the same shifts as them kinda thing

Than once you find the mastermind behind this, force him to buy you enough candy to fill it.

oh i will ave, i will

im like...not that close to anyone on dayside....that whole...not working the same shifts as them kinda thing

And I'm guessing no one you are close to could have somehow slipped it in there making it look like it was someone from dayshift?

Your name's Apollo?
Yes

Why did you bother coming up with Dath Maximus when you already had an awesome name like Apollo?

[edit] *just remembered your twitter name*

Your mom left a torso-less monkey pinata in your cooler?

That's...yeah...that's gonna require some therapy...

Your mom left a torso-less monkey pinata in your cooler?

That's...yeah...that's gonna require some therapy...

No, while we were asleep, she wrote out a note as if it was written by the homeowner's association (even starting with "dear homeowner") about something that needed to be done in our backyard and pinned it exactly where it would be if someone had opened up our back door, reached in, and stuck it on the wall. She apparently assumed we would get the joke, but it freaked us out for awhile. Then when she explained, I felt stupid.

Archived