Home

TSL: Visas Mod

kraken646

So.. i was thinking and a few ideas ocurred to me

1-(this is the one i want the most) would it be possible to make a mod to make Visas unveiled and make her look like this?

Visas.jpg

of course it would be cool with glasses as an equippable item.(personally i think she is hot anyway)

2- could there be a mod to make a bald female exile ...yeah i know it doesn't sound good for some people, but the idea is to make an "exotic" appearance and it would work in a nice way with the next idea

3- male and female android skins, like half human half machine. it would have to include faces ls/ds transitions, underwear and the dancer outit for females

if anyone could make anything of this it would be cool

1 - It could be possible, but you'd have to model her head, as there is nothing of her head model but the viel, and the part that is seen. Nothing else. This mod has a nice Visas model. Not exactly, but whateva. :xp:

2 - That can be done as long as you know the name of the bald male exile and that you have the KSE... otherwise, moar modeling.

3 - A Male one has already been done. Maybe you can ask the author if he can make a female version. clicky.

Thanks. I'm looking for that mod

While i do it, it ocurred to me that maybe it's possible to model another existing head to make it look like the part of visas head that is seen (and edit a little bit the upper part)

About the other ones i think it's a funny idea to change the male head model but i wanted the bald female exile to be femenine and pretty so it wouldn't work

unfortunatelty for me, both ideas require modeling, and i dont know anything about modelling so i can't do it by myself

by the way cool mod that massive remake.. thanks

nice one

for the head I think the hair would look cool black an short, like the picture

the chin and lips are very important in the model file. it should look exactly like the veiled model

another thing think you could improve your mod by adding cyborg underwear too? :D

I've wanted this for a while. It would be nice if someone could somehow make the hood a part of her outfit rather than part of her head, and when you remove her clothes, there will be her brunette head with empty eye sockets. That way we still have both looks: the veiled version with the clothes, the unveiled version without them.

Archived