Home

Which KOTOR I and II character are you?

Burnseyy

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/351489/what-star-wars-kotor-1a2-character-are-you

You're Mira! Charasmatic and smart, you know just what you are doing and do it well. Soon you'll discover a whole new part of yourself that you can become. It would be best to take that chance. You enjoy a life of excitement, but secretly miss what you have lost and fear what will become of you. Your heart is made of pure gold (figuratively speaking, of course), so keep using it to help others.

oooh. that is like me.

Go on, take the quiz. You know you want to. :xp:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<snip>

Apparently I'm like Bao Durr (I'm not quiet though :p), the character I'm most like isn't included; the Exile - if I was a Star Wars character, I would be a LS Male Exile :p

(Thought I understand perfectly why neither Revan or the Exile were options ;))

Your Result:

Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

Awesome.

_EW_

Hmm. I'm Visas. It does quite fit...

-_- yeah....

Zaalbar: Although you're not the most talkative type, you express yourself in different ways. You are very brave, and though it may not look it, you're compassionate. You miss your home, wherever that may be. In a sense, you've been exiled, but when the time is right, you'll know when to go back and take what you deserve. In the meantime, lay back and give others a chance to get to know you. A new and very close friend is headed your way.

yknow i think its funny how some peoples favourite characters can come out of these things XD

its like, you either got them because you wanted to get them

ooor

you like that character because you can identify with em.

*nod nod*

Mission!~~(Don't mind the blue skin.) ^^ You're full of spunk, wit, and energy as well as a good heart. Exploring secret areas with your best buddy is what you do best. You want to prove yourself and forget about the loss you've experienced in the past. Use that good sense of judgement to help others. When you need them, they'll be there for you too.

Mission Vao! :xp: Pretty much on, though I would think that I'm a bit more mature than her. Honeslty I don't remeber picking any answers that sounded like her. I picked multiple answers for the questions that I could. Yeah Mission is my fav in K1 but that was because she was the one that I would get along with best. Geez, only 7% of people got Mission...

Aparently my alergy towards danger makes me Jolee, but where did they get the "sharing knowledge" part from? Knowledge is power, and power is something I don't trust people to use to my advantage. Was expecting to turn out as Kreia to be honest.

Bao-Dur! You are one mellow person. You're also very intelligent, but don't let the things you have experienced in the past get the better of you. Try to get more words in edge-wise to put that good sense of humor and, well, SENSE to use. Remain loyal to the people and thoughts that you believe in.

I think that it fits my personality perfectly. I just don't like Bao-Dur all that much. Not that I don't like him, I just like other characters more. I am happy with the results though. :D

Huh? I'd rather be a cranky old geezer with a sence of humor than an old hag spewing philosophical bull, there is a difference between "want" and "expect" y'know:D

To make the diference betwen want and expect clear (R7 friendly version):

I want to be woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, though I expect to be woken by my leaking roof:D

1135843772_Kotormical.JPG

Mical/Disciple: You are naive yet intelligent, strong yet innocent, and loyal to your cause. Be careful of people who would take advantage of you. Lighten up a little bit and quit worrying so much. You'll be fine. ^ ^

To make it clear:

I want to be woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, though I expect to be woken by my leaking roof:D

Yup that was clear. :rolleyes:

I didn't understand a thing that you said in that sentance. :confused:

Atton Rand...Although at 1st it doesn't seem like it, your past is haunting you. But everyone gets a 2nd chance, right? Maybe it's time to fully put your trust in that certain someone and don't hold back. And no matter what, your wit, charm, and all those other skills + talents you have will pull you through.

Hmm. I'm Visas. It does quite fit...

Too bad you are not a girl... :)

Huh? I'd rather be a cranky old geezer with a sence of humor than an old hag spewing philosophical bull, there is a difference between "want" and "expect" y'know:D

I wantto be woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, though I expect to be woken by my leaking roof:D

lmao.

well, if i was woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, i'd probably scream in terror.

but i guess its better than a leaking roof.

:p

You are Jolee Bindo! You've been through a lot & so much more. Now it's time to share your knowledge and experience with someone you know. You have suffered a betrayal in the past, and sometimes dwell within your own thoughts to mantain yourself. You are very idealistic and are stubborn about changing your mind. But I sense a change in the wind...are you up for another adventure

God, I'm even better than I thought I was!:D Well, quiz wise, not description wise:xp: It came off sort of corny.

Zaalbar: Although you're not the most talkative type, you express yourself in different ways. You are very brave, and though it may not look it, you're compassionate. You miss your home, wherever that may be. In a sense, you've been exiled, but when the time is right, you'll know when to go back and take what you deserve. In the meantime, lay back and give others a chance to get to know you. A new and very close friend is headed your way.

There's something wrong with that, tje first line says i'm not very talkative, that's REALLY wrong, I'm VERY talkative. And that I've been exiled? I don't think so...

Canderous.

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore: You're the kind of dude that doesn't take no for an answer and expects everybody to do their part. You place honor and bravery as some of the best qualities in a person. And you got smarts too. ^_^ Take some time to share what you've been through and what you know with someone, and you'll be surprised and what they come up with. Don't focus so much on killing, focus more on just LIVING.

IM HK-47

THAT IS AWESOME

What's up, HK-47? lol You are quite intelligent and are always up for excitement. You have a surprisingly quick tongue and are good at making people laugh. >.< You are also loyal, just make sure you are loyal to the right person. There is also more to you than what is seen @ first. Use your exceptional instincts to choose your next course of action, and you'll pass through easily what others cannot do. Try not to be caught in the spur of the moment, and learn to use your heart as much as, or more than, you brain.

I smell a fix :p

It's just because I relate to her, that's all. It's all about the middle path :D

Huh? I'd rather be a cranky old geezer with a sence of humor than an old hag spewing philosophical bull' date=' there is a difference between "want" and "expect" y'know:D[/quote']

Are you insulting me?

:rofl:

_EW_

Archived