Home

Which KOTOR I and II character are you?

Burnseyy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

Interesting. This was my second time, with the Disciple being my first. I was really nonplussed, and so went back and looked at my results. I decided that they needed a little 'tweaking,' and came up with Kreia. I'm not complaining, though. :p

Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

Kicka$$!

I got Disciple and then Juhani! ;_; *goes to weep in the corner*

Well, your either so boring... *shakes head* Sorry what were we talking about, nearly nodded off, ah yeah; or a cat with anger management issues.

superangrykittymd0.jpg

Love ya really Bee!

I got Discple: Mical/Disciple: You are naive yet intelligent, strong yet innocent, and loyal to your cause. Be careful of people who would take advantage of you. Lighten up a little bit and quit worrying so much. You'll be fine. ^^

off-topic: When did Quizilla upgrade? o.e

T3-M4

1135831868_sKotort3m4.JPG

T3-M4! You're like a walking encyclopedia. --And you also have an odd yet cute sense of humor. You sometimes have quite a mind of your own! ;) Balance that out with your unfailing loyalty and there you get common sense. Do not underestimate others and do what you're told and you'll be fine.

Okaaaay.. :animelol:

You are Carth Onasi! --Determined, honorable, and trustworthy, you know that you want to go and save the galaxy. But a tragedy in your past might start to make you forget what you intended to do in the first place. Maybe it's time to trust someone again.

Right. At least I get to use two blasters. Although I'm far too young to have a fully grown up son join the Sith...strange quiz.. :xp:

1135829364_otorcarth1.JPG

You are Carth Onasi! --Determined, honorable, and trustworthy, you know that you want to go and save the galaxy. But a tragedy in your past might start to make you forget what you intended to do in the first place. Maybe it's time to trust someone again.

actually kinda fitting

Archived