Home

Burnseyy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got an anti-tragus today, and it's the only piercing I've ever gotten. :)

It. hurt.

Very nice. I always wanted to get my conch done, but never got around to it.

anyone got any cool piercings?

^_^

Hehe, I got rid of most of my "cool" piercings about a decade ago. Kept one though :D

brown eye? o.0
If you don't know, you probably shouldn't ask. You're better off not knowing.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I've often thought of piercing my brown-eye.
Doesn't sound very sanitary to me. :xp:

You'd be better off just grunting until you develop a nice case of hemorrhoids, IMO. :D

Gotta ask...why only the anti-tragus? Seems an odd place to start is all :xp:

i'm an odd person lol

never really did like the ordinary ear piercings. and face piercings would just make be look lesbiabish. >.<! i have that sort of face lmao.

i'm an odd person lol

Lol, fair enough. :) As long as you like it, doesn't make no nevermind.

Back to your original question...no piercings for me. Not really the piercings type...tats on the other hand...well...working (figuring out) my first now. Not sure why...but tats and piercings go hand in hand for me. meh. :xp:

I know the feeling, it took me about a year for my industrial to heal over fully. and a few months just for it not to hurt when touched.

oh, fantastic.

XD

industrial looked quite cool. but it wouldnt have looked right on me.

I had a bad peircing expierence with my ears, and am never going near any peircing device again...
"piercing guns" = bad. Piercing needles = good :D

Apparently my friend got his gooch pierced, he said it hurt, and, knowing him, I believe he'd actually go and do something like that.
Do you mean "guiche"? Good luck with the after-care on that one.

it's swelling now. ¬_¬ and i keep accidently whacking my ear. it does not. feel. nice.
It looks quite nice :)

Cartilage piercings always take a long time heal :( If you sleep with arm bent and tucked under your head (kinda like you were using it for a pillow) you should find that it will keep that sore ear away from stuff that will give you owwies in the night. You should notice that the pain is mostly unnoticeable in a few days.

Congrats again.

Archived