Home

Going on vacation

Maxstate

Well, it seems to be the worst time to go, now that we've released V1.2 and people'll need help, but this is my only chance in the year to take some time off and to visit some family.

I'll be gone for a grand total of 4 weeks. I will probably be stopping by then and now to say hi from an internet cafe, but that's where my interaction will most likely stop.

Hopefully, you guys can handle 4 weeks without me, and OJP won't come to a total halt (progress-wise) while I'm gone. Someone should check up on Darthdie if I do not get the chance to do so myself. Last that I heard, Darthdie had some explorer troubles, and was rebooting to run checkdisk.

That's all.

:chinaman:

Have fun, where can I get the newest version of OJP? I have an internet filter and it blocks JK3 files and Filefront :(

Get Firefox thus getting rid of the filter. If you are already using firefox try internet explorer, after that try Flock. If none of those work find a way to delete the filter.

@Darthdie

*Grabs M4 Carbine, Barret .50 Cal Sniper Rifle and a Desert Eagle to do the job*

• 4 weeks later...

Her ass is a spaceship I want to ride.... *dum dum dudu dudum* Her ass... she's sexy!

I've also gotten an idea for a promotional OJP movie to hype it up a bit.

As in, *MOVIE* not as in little recording of a few fights here and there.

Let's just say it involves a battlefield, 2 sides, AND LOTS OF SLAUGHTERING! (Note that the actual scenario is much more elaborate than that and features minor subtle details, and major ones.)

Archived