Home

Deus Ex

TriggerGod

Lets discuss a great game and its predecessor :)

Lets! :)

Clearly a brill game, and I definitely think it's predecessor is underrated.

DX1 was bigger, but I think I've played DX2 more often. There's a lot more replayability ; lots of different little subquests that can have interesting consequences later on.

Can't wait until DX3 next year, or...whenever it eventually comes out. The teaser trailer's online so hopefully it won't be that long.

With DX3 coming, I've made it my mission to find and play the first two, as I haven't before. I've now got Deus: Ex, but I still need to start playing...

Trust me, you'll fall in love with it.

I've never personally got Invis. War, mainly because it didn't look like it would pay the original justice. But after reading about it many years later (as in last year :xp:) I felt like I should play it as well.

[OT]500th post! :D[/OT]

I just played the original Deus Ex a few days ago. I really liked it! I feel it was at least as good as Half-Life 2, even with the graphics being much worse. The main problem I had with the game, in fact, was that it was too long... my finger started getting sore shooting so many things! :p

Thanks to the stoffe for the recommendation. She also made me get VtM: Bloodlines, so this just goes to show that if the stoffe recommends something, you won't be disappointed! :D

I would rather cut off my fingers than try playing DX 2 ever again, I honestly dont think Ive ever seen a game crash more often at loading screens than actually load.

But thats ok since Deus Ex is good enough to make up for the complete and utter failure of its squeal even today.

I would rather cut off my fingers than try playing DX 2 ever again, I honestly dont think Ive ever seen a game crash more often at loading screens than actually load.

But thats ok since Deus Ex is good enough to make up for the complete and utter failure of its squeal even today.

Well, heres hoping that the E3 might reveal something _good_ for the DX series. Like that DX3.

• 2 weeks later...

Deus Ex Invisible War was tragic. Even the prices speak for themselves. If a game has a sequel that is less expensive them itself, means that it is quite bad compared to the game. Deus Ex was a masterpiece of gameplay and storyline. Invisible war wasn't even half the game the original was. Not even 1/4th

Deus Ex Invisible War was tragic. Even the prices speak for themselves. If a game has a sequel that is less expensive them itself, means that it is quite bad compared to the game. Deus Ex was a masterpiece of gameplay and storyline. Invisible war wasn't even half the game the original was. Not even 1/4th

I still think DX:Invisible War was a fun game though, even if it wasn't nearly as good or polished as its predecessor. If you compare it on its own merits it wasn't a bad game. :)

• 1 month later...

I never played Deus Ex I, but I did play Deus Ex Invincible War, and I loved it.

It was a great FRPS/RPG/Action/Adventure type of game. I enjoyed it, played it for like 30 months, replayed it over and over again...

Seriously, AWESOME GAME! :D

Now, I just need to find Both I and II for PC...

I never played Deus Ex I, but I did play Deus Ex Invincible War, and I loved it.

It was a great FRPS/RPG/Action/Adventure type of game. I enjoyed it, played it for like 30 months, replayed it over and over again...

Seriously, AWESOME GAME! :D

30 MONTHS and you got the title wrong? :eyeraise:

Archived