Home

[TSL] Mandalore Alteration

Silveredge9

Mandalore is the title given to the leader of the Mandalorians. And whoever is the leader of the Mandalorians, wears Mandalore's Mask - Itself the symbol of leadership over the Mandalore Clans.

In TSL, Canderous claims to have found Mandalore's Mask, the same mask wore by previous Mandalore's - But due to whatever reason, design decision or poor research, Canderous's mask looks very different then the one worn by previous Mandalore's.

Anyways, I've been working on a little side project for the past day or so on top of the usual stuff. One that aims to make TSL Mandalore look like the previous incarnations using the Mandalore Mask model that Quanon has modelled, and I skinned for my upcoming BoS:SR project. Although not quite finished yet, it's coming along nicely - As the screenshots below will show. :)

- Screen 1

- Screen 2

- Screen 3

- Screen 4

- Screen 5

- Screen 6

The mask itself can only be wore by Mandalore, and when you remove it in the equipment screen, you see the Canderous head that exists unused within the TSL files.

The final version will also include new portraits, to reflect the changes in appearance.

As usual, comments, thoughts or suggestions are welcome. :)

it looks great :) I hear what you're saying about the armour, but nonetheless the aesthics of this mod would be improved if, say - as a compromise (:xp:) - maybe one or two plates were bronzed, possible even one black and the rest that gunmetal shade, jsut so it looks a bit more coherent. I think wearing various different plates is a prevalent Mando custom IIRC, so it would make sense I think...

Whaddaya say? ;)

Mask is good, matching armor would do it even more good though.

I'm not currently planning on including any reskins in the pack, I don't really see any reason for it. The way I see it, and from what I've seen in the comics - Mandalore's share the same Mask, yet each have their own unique armour - And Canderous's armour, the one he wears without the mod is that unique armour - I'm merely correcting the head.

The only problem is that when you talk to Canderous without the mask on it still sounds like he has it on... I know it's unfixable.
That's a problem that as you say, is out of my hands. Still without the mask equipped, seeing Canderous's head in game and in the menu's is much better then seeing a weird reskinned Sith Assassin head.

You know this will provide a nice bit of correlation between BOS:SR & TSL, i like the idea! :)
How so?

How so?
Oh sorry, i mean the mask itself. Apparently Revan was supposed to have shown Canderous where the mask of Mandalor was so that Canderous could become the leader of the Mandalorians and unite the clans and await for Revan's return (i think that is how it goes). So therefore the mask would have to look like the mask worn by that of Mandalor The Ultimate (who features in your BOS:SR project) and therefore the mask Canderous should be wearing needs to reflect this, therefore IMO this idea just adds a very subtle link (the mask) between your BOS project and TSL. Sorry if i confused you, i seem to be doing that a lot with people recently! :lol:

Archived