Home

Swbf2 Zomby^Hex

ZombyHex

Hey guys. Im Zomby^Hex. And i play online on Swbf2 [PS2] and am looking for someone who can beat me. There is not one Swbf2 [PS2] player that i know that can beat me. So. Im always on -MERC- SWEATSPOT. ALWAYS. So if you want to try to beat me come on SWEATSPOT. Post your players name and maybe we will see each other sometime.

I'm not really surprised that he can't find a player that is better than him. Nobody really plays the console versions of SWBFII anymore, almost everyone has a next gen console and is playing Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3.

So I wouldn't really bag on him too much, he may actually be the best PS2 Battlefront player or he may not be. That doesn't really matter when nobody plays the game anymore.

That and i find it hard for anyone to truly be the best, there are days when i can people normally far better than i am, and other days when i cant beat anyone. I find it hard for anyone to be the best, sure you beat someone one day but odds are the next day you'll lose, except most people whine about lag on the other days.

Archived