Home

Cannibalism in Czech Republic

TriggerGod

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him.

Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming his agony.

He had been partially skinned after monstrous mum Klara, 31, caged him for months while relatives who were also in a sick cult feasted on his raw flesh, an appalled judge heard yesterday.

The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria.

Ondrej and his helpless brother Jakub, nine, were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables as they were ritually TORTURED, BURNT and WHIPPED with belts.

Naked

Their life of hell only ended when a neighbour in the city of Brno bought a CCTV baby monitor.

paedoembed_511904a.jpgHorror ... Ondrej, far right, brother Jakub, their 'sister' - and mum

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained.

Cops swooped on the house next door and also freed a girl posing as an adopted sister aged 13 and clutching a teddy.

She later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers. The boys’ mum accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her. She wailed: "Terrible things have happened. I realise it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it."

The court in her home city heard the abuse of her children was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor".

Her sister Katerina was also involved.

The abuse trial of the boys’ mum, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues.

Three others also face charges.

Source

:disaprove

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannibalism to survive is one thing (if I'm on a remote island with no other source of food, and your dead body is lying there, I'm going to eat it. No offense intended), but when a family chains up a child to eat his flesh, that just sickens me.

Cannibalism to survive is one thing (if I'm on a remote island with no other source of food, and your dead body is lying there, I'm going to eat it. No offense intended), but when a family chains up a child to eat his flesh, that just sickens me.

And when a 34 year old poses as a 14-something year old just to do that, almost makes America seem like an excellent role-model.

This is both evil and despicable.

A better source than the Sun (which isn't a Newspaper; it's just a gossip mag with soft core images...)...

The Independent; http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chance-discovery-of-abused-child-reveals-bizarre-czech-grail-cult-451364.html

People may wish to notice that the Independents article is a lot less sensationalist ;)

Fixed

Brown's just screwing everything up. How he became PM is a mystery to me.

Blair's poodle, as Blair was Bush's poodle, they all follow each other around.
*Looks at Britain*

*Looks at world*

*Laughs*

Well of course our quarrels seem small in comparison, what with communist death squads in China, Iran apparently funding the Taliban war effort, Mugabe etc. etc.

but regardless Britain is rapidly going downhill.

As it's apparent I need to make this post;

Everyone here please keep in mind that while you are free to discuss your opinions and feelings on a matter, statements made that clearly disregard tact and integrity will be removed. Yes, you are free to speak as you wish, however there are particular lines of worth and value that must be kept in mind.

Thank you, have a less than terrible day.

Truly sick and disgusting. I don’t know what shocked me more that people would eat people as some type of cult ritual or that a mother would do this to her own child.

How about, like, for the rest of their miserable lives?
Lock them up forever. What a horrible thing to do to any person, but especially a child.
Agreed, but it is not a worthy punishment for anyone that would commit such acts. I say lock the three up in a room with no food and only one knife in it, when they get down to one remaining cannibal then start feeding again. Just make sure it is a vegetarian diet only.

I say lock the three up in a room with no food and only one knife in it, when they get down to one remaining cannibal then start feeding again. Just make sure it is a vegetarian diet only.
If you just agreed with Jae that is a horrible thing to do to any person, why would you encourage it to be their punishment?

Archived