Home

Cannibalism in Czech Republic

TriggerGod

Just wanted to say:

I apologize if my comments in this thread were offensive and immature. I may have gone over the line in my above statements.

It's not about punishment, it's about preservation. That is to say, the matters of death are very complex and circumstantial therefore it is impossible to rationally debate the issue as each situation is the matter to debate.

Can't argue with you there.

If Austria can only sentence a person for 20 years, send them to the USA with a note attached, explaining the situation, and they'll be put away for longer (50+)

Mmmm, yeah... but how exactly does that help the United State's current prison overpopulation problem?

If you are going to use that logic, we may as well make a huge island and have a world prison.

Come to think of it, that is an interesting idea. Maybe not a good or bad idea, but an interesting one.

to be fair, "punishment" for a star or political figure, or anyone high on the social ladder, is nothing like punishment for regular people. Rehab for a star is a forced stay at the Ritz without the drugs. Rehab for you and me is a Motel Six with mandatory AA meetings.

Sad, but very true.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived