Home

Sam & Max Toys!

Shocker Toys

• 2 months later...

If anyone cares here's another thread of Shocker Toys making fools of themselves:

http://imagecomics.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=42423&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

They tried to sort of do the same **** they tried here, but deleted most of their posts. Some of the quotes are still around. Same kind of arrogant bull**** and making fake persons all around the internet who are supposed fans praising their ugly toys. Mostly I'm just updating here to smear the company in hopes of Google searches that may stumble upon this forum.

That stuff didn't really fly much in this forum since maybe 10 people read this board and 3 of us post... hah.

Also I forgot to mention, the last summer before this one, before Shocker Toys revealed their ugly Maxx, I was going to buy the Scud figure, thinking it looked okay enough. They had posted on Rob Schrab's website in the comments section some confusing large text thing that it was up for preorder. But it turns out it wasn't actually the figure, it was a statue that was sculpted from the figure, with all the joints glued so you couldn't move them. So I figured this out and asked to cancel my order, and Shocker Toys did it reluctantly while chastising me for not understanding their bad English.

So yeah, I was so close to buying a Shocker product... so close.

My favorite company is still Mezco (or maybe Presspop). I think Telltale should talk to them about some Sam and Max licenses. I want a Flint Paper and Mack Salmon. Boy would that be awesome.

EDIT: *BONUS* For more fun, check out this Shocker Toys review and the "president" afterwards bellyaching that his figures are painted with feces smeared on their faces!

http://collectiondx.com/node/2073

Also here's this, someone made a blog a while back and the "owner," or probably the same user here starts going back and forth.

http://shockertoysworsttoycompanyever.blogspot.com/

Thats some funny ass **** right there.

I like how I chose to mock their Dethklok figures before I read this review.

The pictures of the figures on their official site looked like ass, but the pictures in that review make the ones on the site look like sacred prized peices of art.

I mean seriously. I can't paint that well. As a result, I wouldnt take a job painting detailed faces on small figures. Appearently at Schocker Toys though, I meet all the requirements for a painter!

Man, if I had ordered those figures, as I am a Metalocolypse fan, and they had come to me looking like that, I would have been beyond pissed.

I would have mailed that **** back, and expected them to pay me for it.

If that happened they'd probably not let you send them back and argue with you about the quality of your figure and call them a prototype or something.

I'm hoping Shocker Toys doesn't come back to this thread, they may go nuts. I did take the liberty of e-mailing some of the creators of their new "indie line" keys moments I found on the internet with Shocker Toys spamming as fake fans and making asses of themselves.

Archived